amazingly, surprisingly, astonishingly(adverb)
in an amazing manner; to everyone's surprise
"amazingly, he finished medical school in three years"
In an amazing manner; in a way that causes amazement; wonderfully.
That violin solo was played amazingly.
Difficult to believe; strange but true.
Amazingly, no one was injured in the crash.
To a wonder-inspiring extent.
The car has amazingly low fuel consumption.
The numerical value of amazingly in Chaldean Numerology is: 8
The numerical value of amazingly in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
Examples of amazingly in a Sentence
When the shriveled skin of the ordinary is stuffed out with meaning, it satisfies the senses amazingly.
Many items were amazingly intact for something that had ripped out of the hull of a sinking 400-foot-long submarine.
In our dreams every man and woman are amazingly perfect, but in reality they have imperfections, so accept it without judgement.
China slowdown concerns seem to be primarily among U.S. - and UK-based funds. Asian corporates appear to be amazingly unconcerned.
We're a planet of nearly six billion ninnies living in a civilization that was designed by a few thousand amazingly smart deviants.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for amazingly
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- erstaunlich, erstaunlicherweiseGerman
- extraordinariamente, asombrosamente, increíblementeSpanish
- kuin ihmeen kaupalla, hämmästyttävästi, hämmästyttävänFinnish
- superbement, brillamment, incroyablementFrench
- incredibilmente, sorprendentemente, straordinariamenteItalian
- geweldig, verbazingwekkend, opvallendDutch
- zaskakująco, zdumiewającoPolish
- fantasticamente, incrivelmente, surpreendentementePortuguese
- изуми́тельно, удиви́тельно, порази́тельно, невероя́тноRussian
Get even more translations for amazingly »
Find a translation for the amazingly definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)