Definitions for Marketing
ˈmɑr kɪ tɪŋMar·ket·ing
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Marketing.
selling, merchandising, marketingnoun
the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service
"most companies have a manager in charge of marketing"
shopping at a market
"does the weekly marketing at the supermarket"
The activities required by a producer to sell his products, including advertising, storing, taking orders, and distribution to vendors or individuals.
Buying and selling in a market.
The promotion, distribution and selling of a product or service; includes market research and advertising.
earlier (until the 1920's), shopping, going to market.
the act of selling or of purchasing in, or as in, a market
articles in, or from, a market; supplies
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. It is a critical business function for attracting customers. From a societal point of view, marketing is the link between a society’s material requirements and its economic patterns of response. Marketing satisfies these needs and wants through exchange processes and building long term relationships. It is the process of communicating the value of a product or service through positioning to customers. Marketing can be looked at as an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, delivering and communicating value to customers, and managing customer relationships in ways that also benefit the organisation and its shareholders. Marketing is the science of choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation, as well as understanding consumer buying behavior and providing superior customer value. There are five competing concepts under which organizations can choose to operate their business; the production concept, the product concept, the selling concept, the marketing concept, and the holistic marketing concept. The four components of holistic marketing are relationship marketing, internal marketing, integrated marketing, and socially responsive marketing. The set of engagements necessary for successful marketing management includes, capturing marketing insights, connecting with customers, building strong brands, shaping the market offerings, delivering and communicating value, creating long-term growth, and developing marketing strategies and plans.
U.S. National Library of Medicine
Activity involved in transfer of goods from producer to consumer or in the exchange of services.
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'Marketing' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #2112
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'Marketing' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2550
Rank popularity for the word 'Marketing' in Nouns Frequency: #926
The numerical value of Marketing in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of Marketing in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
1. Peering into reality, you see more, you see superfluous. 2. Love will disappear only greedy egoism will remain when people are born only from a test tube, and surrogate mothers. Surrogate love is replaced by lust. Love will die, only greedy lust will remain. 3. Human instincts deprive of honor and give rise to the vices of despair, and this is worse than animals. 4. Life is the nostalgia of happiness which is replaced by the amnesia of eternity. Consciousness turns into undead, merged together with the endless voids of reality. 5. Life - this is the rate of rotting meat, accelerates maturity or infantilism in which a desperate attempt is made to prolong happiness. 1. In reincarnation and the wheel of samsara, you seem to be cloned, split personality. The game starts over and over. You are running in the samsara wheel like a sports treadmill. You're running nowhere. If you could collect all the I you had in previous lives, you would understand your future, that in the future there is only emptiness of illusions. Collect all the experiences of life to collect yourself. But here amnesia intervenes which acts as a humane pain reliever from the past. 2. In the great web of illusions, you find only temporary self-deception. 3. If you gaze for a long time out the window, into the dull landscape, with such a meditation on reality, lyrical romance. You see that this landscape is very beautiful, that eternity is beautiful. That life is very beautiful, and only problems are ugly because they are inadequate. You see beauty in everyday life like an artist. Illusions dissipate like a fog of self-deception and you see the beauty of eternity and understand that you are immortal. 4. Reality is energetic, paradoxical illusions of self-deception, a fog of illusions in the midst of endless emptiness. 5. The pills increase the timing of the absurd, and plunging into amnesia of denial. 6. Abstaining from anger and sex is like popcorn in the oven, thoughts quickly cook. 7. Loneliness will turn you into a dumb genius. 1. Sleep is the core of loneliness. 2. Hatred is a small remnant of love. 3. Religion and culture is like a totem pole extending far under the earth, under the layers of the earth, of different eras of culture and time, going far into the core of philosophy. 4. Unsociability attracts enemies. 5. Without a mask, you will always be alone. 6. The third eye is the telescope of truth. 7. Memory is a Polaroid camera, where touching nostalgia manifests itself from the negative of the film of bad impressions, from the emptiness of nothingness. 8. The karmic web of life is an energetic web of empathy, like a web of socialization, where hypocrisy is like a formal politeness of two-faced indifference. 1. If naive optimism disappears, it will destroy the overwhelming majority of the economic market. If people stop believing and sink into skepticism. The deceitful economics of marketing exists thanks to the naive optimism that tomorrow will be better. 2. Love is phantom nostalgia. 3. Thinking is a neural-gene transformation under the influence of instinctual defects and vices, paradoxes like selfishness and self-deception. What shapes the quantum deformations of the future. 4. You are immersed in an abundance of endless emptiness, where you get more and more confused and this leads you to madness. 5. The paradox is not a faceted, symbolic aphorism of the subconscious. 6. An art critic and a psychologist are very similar to each other, both of them are looking for insanity in abstraction, a grain of logic. 7. Kazakh woman is a hot deity, she is the sexiest notes of desire. 8. An aphorism is a neuro-argument. Science psychology culture and philosophy must have neuro-evidence. 1. Truth is possessed by conscience, intuition speaks with the voice of conscience. 2. All this leads to degrading franchises Money drives all forms of art, politicized science to a creative crisis. People are in a hurry and this leads to the degradation of art, science and modern culture. All this leads to degrading franchises. What picture would you like to see, a picture that you did in a day or that you wrote most of your life, for a film that was made in half a year, or in ten years, for a song that was recorded in a couple of days or that you wrote for seventeen years. You would be looking at something that you created in a hurry, or at something that is long and hard work, at a carefully thought out idea. For a fragile new home, or for something that is created for centuries. For what is fast food consumption, that is, one-day, or what will become the new meaning of life. 1. In a cocoon of individualism. In an authentic bunker of skepticism, nihilism, apolitical non-conformism. Protecting himself from the radiation of mass hysteria and the herd instinct of the matrix system. 2. Cynicism has an energetic vampirism of banality. 3. From a karmic lesson to childhood trauma, from childhood trauma to whim, from caprice to stupidity, from stupidity to selfishness, from selfishness to dogma. 4. Selfishness returns the logic of modern, indigenous culture, patriotic science, to the animal sources of survival. Billions of people each think about themselves, people will die of selfishness. 5. Business is a two-faced, hypocritical diplomacy of self-interest. 6. Psychology is a ludicrous attempt to rein in an unstable psyche with reins. Psychology thinks very stereotypically. 1. Socialization of instincts is the bionics of nature's pragmatism. Art Nouveau of the universe of thinking. 2. A woman in a relationship subconsciously continues to play with childish voodoo dolls manipulating with the help of guilt. 1. In the arms of souls you will know the truth of love, the energetic awareness of nostalgia. 2. Without feeling pain and numbness, there is no more painful feeling than numbness. Like a ghostly undead, not feeling the taste of life, but to know its sweet meaning. 3. Alone you are a particle of eternity, you hear the whisper of awareness - this is the whisper of reality. 4. Neurobiology Philosophy, culture, science, and psychology are often unrelated to neuroscience. Therefore, many theories are fantasy. Through neurobiology, you can learn the anatomy and chemistry of an evolving philosophy. Since thinking is a synthesis of neuro-chemical processes of the instincts of egoism at a subconscious level. 5. Hot Kazakh woman You are my hot attraction, I do not control myself at all. I want to cling to you with my love like a leech. Looking at you, I believe in love again. Without you, only depression of emptiness. 6. Optimism is the enamel of trust. 7. Fear is caffeine. 8. Truth under anesthesia, hypnotic serum of truth, under a layer of surrealism of self-deception. 1. Having deciphered the code of your thinking or humanity, you can predict the future. 2. Egoism is the manipulation of human infantile selfishness, egoism leads humanity to the animal primitivism of instincts and vices in literally everything. Hypocrisy is what remains of a person, a pitiful acting parody of a person. The more a person is afraid, the more selfishness in him. 3. O sweet nectar of insight. You squeeze my heart and give healing. The sweet juice of awareness. The philosophical symbolism of paradoxes gives knowledge about life, the surrealism puzzle of reality, deciphering which gives the nectar of insight. 4. Geo-mentality of egoism, local mentality that crumbles into smaller areas of mentality, hypocritical adherents, turns everything into crumbs of pettiness. 5. Loneliness is a narcissistic sociopathy of infantility in which you feel a complete mental disconnection from the genitals, a complete sense of humility that deprives you of any kind of fear. 6. Philosophy is the prelude to death. 7. Loneliness as autism of insensibility, like a ghost in the middle of eternity, in the middle of the reality of nothingness. 8. Heart in the box of the past, soul out of time, mind in the future. 9. Science, psychology, philosophy is the decoding of egoism. 10. Awareness is laughing gas. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
We have no ready answer as to which marketing strategy is best, thankfully we do not have to decide on it today.
It was in no way what I thought it would be. It speaks volumes for the fact they have these beautiful PR packages going out for marketing, yet they can't spend the extra money to have quality control or a sales rep in the store, helping someone or taking care of their products.
They're not going to be as stressed because I think one of the major linchpins and major challenges was Sepp Blatter himself, there are marketing teams out there who are just breathing a sigh of relief.
The company used to make a profit but it ramped up its sales and marketing spending in 2019 and went into a loss, this spending should normalise over the next few years and it will be back in the black, competition permitting.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for Marketing
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- μάρκετινγκ, εμπορία, προώθηση, αγοραλογίαGreek
- خرید و فروش, بازاریابیPersian
- markkinointi, kaupankäyntiFinnish
- marketing, commercialisation, mercatiqueFrench
- margadhScottish Gaelic
- tirgvedība, mārketings, tirgzinībaLatvian
- marketing, mercadologiaPortuguese
- маркетинг, торговляRussian
Get even more translations for Marketing »
Find a translation for the Marketing definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)