a periodical that is published every week (or 52 issues per year)
weekly, hebdomadal, hebdomadary(adverb)
of or occurring every seven days
"a weekly visit"; "weekly paper"
hebdomadally, weekly, every week, each week(adverb)
without missing a week
"she visited her aunt weekly"
A publication that is published once a week.
Once every week.
She visits her mother weekly.
Of or relating to a week.
Happening once a week, or every week.
He's going for his weekly check-up at the hospital.
of or pertaining to a week, or week days; as, weekly labor
coming, happening, or done once a week; hebdomadary; as, a weekly payment; a weekly gazette
a publication issued once in seven days, or appearing once a week
once a week; by hebdomadal periods; as, each performs service weekly
Weekly is a reference to the interval between events; once every week.
To create, occur or schedule every week.
The weekly tasks were input onto the scheduling system for each location, the crew are amazing at completing, so efficient.Submitted by MaryC on April 27, 2020
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'weekly' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #4066
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'weekly' in Written Corpus Frequency: #4731
Rank popularity for the word 'weekly' in Adjectives Frequency: #545
The numerical value of weekly in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of weekly in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9
A triumvirate of bearish builds in the weekly EIA reports is adding momentum to crude's overnight price reversal as fears of escalating tension are unwound.
Kids were doing weekly visits with siblings and biological parents, but once the pandemic hit this was no longer possible, now, the only way for them to do these things is virtually through tablets or laptops.
Netflix is the 800 lbs. gorilla in the streaming world, they are releasing new shows weekly at an alarming rate to acquire and retain subscribers, forcing other players to focus on aggressively marketing and differentiating their own offerings.
My prerogative right now is to just chill and let all the other overexposed blondes on the cover of Us Weekly (magazine) be your entertainment.
This allows us to pass to the second stage, with two weekly flights following the same route.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for weekly
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- setmanal, setmanalmentCatalan, Valencian
- týdně, týdeníkCzech
- Wochenzeitschrift, wöchentlich, WochenblattGerman
- semanal, semanalmenteSpanish
- asteroko, astean behin, astekari, asteroBasque
- هفتگی, هفتهنامهPersian
- viikkolehti, viikoittain, viikoittainen, viikkoFinnish
- hebdomadairement, une fois par semaine, hebdomadaireFrench
- seachtanán, seachtainiúilIrish
- שבועי, כל שבוע, שבועון, אחת לשבועHebrew
- hetilap, hetenkéntHungarian
- settimanale, settimanalmenteItalian
- 毎週, 毎週の, 週刊Japanese
- wekelijks, eenmaal per week, wekelijkse, elke week, weekbladDutch
- cotygodniowy, cotygodniowo, co tydzień, tygodnik, tygodniowyPolish
- semanal, hebdomadário, semanalmente, semanárioPortuguese
- еженедельный, еженедельник, еженедельно, недельный, еRussian
- varje vecka, vecka, en gång i veckan, en gång per vecka, veckotidningSwedish
- haftada bir, her hafta, haftalıkTurkish
Get even more translations for weekly »
Find a translation for the weekly definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)