relating to or produced by or consisting of volcanoes
"volcanic steam"; "volcanic islands such as Iceland"; "a volcanic cone is a conical mountain or hill built up of material from volcanic eruptions"
"a volcanic temper"
igneous rock produced by eruption and solidified on or near the earth's surface; rhyolite or andesite or basalt
"volcanic rock includes the volcanic glass obsidian"
Of or pertaining to a volcano or volcanoes; as, volcanic heat.
Produced by a volcano, or, more generally, by igneous agencies; as, volcanic tufa.
Changed or affected by the heat of a volcano.
Reminiscent of a volcano; explosive, violent, full of suppressed anger, energy etc.
Etymology: From volcanique, from volcan; and/or directly from.
of or pertaining to a volcano or volcanoes; as, volcanic heat
produced by a volcano, or, more generally, by igneous agencies; as, volcanic tufa
changed or affected by the heat of a volcano
Etymology: [Cf. F. volcanique, It. vulcanico.]
The numerical value of volcanic in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of volcanic in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
It's hard to imagine something more hostile to life than an ultra-acidic volcanic lake with frequent eruptions, the low biodiversity coupled with numerous adaptations and metabolisms in our sample suggests the lake hosts highly specialized microbes for this kind of environment.
Powerful vibrations of love I have juicy feelings of sincere love passion, you are my juicy goddess. An endless volcanic eruption of passion and lust. Sensual pleasure for my eyes, my soul groans with pleasure when I see you. Powerful vibrations of love, eternal fire of passion, romantic animal passion piercing eternity. My loins growl, my lips growl and the tongue itself is drawn to you, you are like a continuous eternal orgasm of love and passion, and day and night I burn with sincere passion for you. Aggressively awakens brutal lust in me awakens animal instincts, primal passion so much beauty in you. There is nothing dearer than you, gentle sexuality, bewitching beauty in a whirlpool in a tornado in a storm of feelings of sincere love. Childish joy of love for you. I am overwhelmed with sperm for a second when I see you, such as you, I have been dreaming since childhood, you can dream forever, you are my most devoted dream, you are like a powerful orgasm. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
We already realised that they had a sort of absolute and volcanic rapport, so we tried to show that in a film, it should show something.
1. Powerful vibrations of love I have juicy feelings of sincere love passion, you are my juicy goddess. An endless volcanic eruption of passion and lust. Sensual pleasure for my eyes, my soul groans with pleasure when I see you. Powerful vibrations of love, eternal fire of passion, romantic animal passion piercing eternity. My loins growl, my lips growl and the tongue itself is drawn to you, you are like a continuous eternal orgasm of love and passion, and day and night I burn with sincere passion for you. Aggressively awakens brutal lust in me awakens animal instincts, primal passion so much beauty in you. There is nothing dearer than you, gentle sexuality, bewitching beauty in a whirlpool in a tornado in a storm of feelings of sincere love. Childish joy of love for you. I am overwhelmed with sperm for a second when I see you, such as you, I have been dreaming since childhood, you can dream forever, you are my most devoted dream, you are like a powerful orgasm. 2. 1. Life is a quantum decay of meat, a biological mutation of thinking from selfishness. To cognize immortality in amber, in anabiosis of the mind of holiness, cryogenic freezing of conservatism, to ride out the storm of time and wake up in better times, in the vessel of the body of life, between two worlds, the skin separates from immortality, a millimeter from eternity. Leaving behind a line of nostalgia that sinks into oblivion. 2. Consciousness dissolves into eternity in emptiness. Holy thoughts bloom like flowers. We are like corals that merge with nature. 3. The world is so cold from indifferent selfishness. Embrace billions and warm each other with warmth, love and care. 4. Life dissolves us in eternity in emptiness, we disappear in infinity. Our soul burns out and everything that is connected with us dissolves, we consist of memories. And all illusions melt into eternity, we see the light too late. We go into oblivion. Time erases the memory of us so the fashion has changed. And human memory is as short as seasonal fashion. Fashion teaches us not to value anything. Trends this mood is like spring exacerbation. We leave culture and dissolve into illusions. We are like a candle and dust, like a memory of us, to dissolve into eternity. The soul is like the smoke of a blown out candle. The man leaves and the darkness of mourning sets in. 3. 1. Stubbornness is a quantum dream portal that violates all the laws of physics and chemistry of success and the law of meanness and the law of attraction. 2. Love, goodness, disinterested nobility, forgiveness is the maturity of the soul, mind, heart. The more of these qualities in you, the more mature you become and the more conscious and gifted with the healing insight of the evolution of the heart. Those people in whom there is a lot of evil, those people are very infantile. 3. There should be no enemies in your heart, they are unworthy of it. No one is worthy of your hatred and anger. Cleanse your heart of enemies. No one can ever deserve this, no one deserves such an honor. 4. 1. We are locked in the emptiness of life, we are locked in life in our inevitability, we gaze into the emptiness of illusion, we see the truth, its infinitely deep cosmos. Society is lifeless and selfish. We peer into the inevitability of the future and see the philosophical truth that transforms us into a different personality. And in reincarnation, everything is so arranged that our personality is constantly changing and all lives will change so that we do not value anything for a long time and are forgotten in this eternity. Quantum meditation of truth, a look into the future. We dissolve in this endless emptiness of eternity. 2. We sink into the depths of suffering we sink into the abyss of nothingness and despair away from illusions we sink into the emptiness of the truth of reality. You're running away from hypocrisy. In the abyss of suffering, you are reborn. And nothing can comfort us and we are afraid of the cruel truth. Since they will awaken us from the sweet illusions of happiness. We live in the void of truth where there is nothing but us. Humility changes our personality. We become different. No one will hear the cry of the soul from the abyss of despair in the dark fog of depression. 3. It is surprising where life leads us to inevitable desires and temptations that form a scenario of life full of errors and illusions. Our whole life is a long queue, the hour has not yet come for us and the time has not come when we will be happy and the queue lasts through life, you pass in a queue and there is no happiness and you go through another life and there is no happiness. You have passed a lot of life and your turn has come and will you accept this gift of fate. We are waiting in the wings. And life is in endless anticipation. And happiness seems to be the meaning of life. We have been waiting for these minutes for many lives. 5. 1. The highest euphoric masterpiece of catharsis, which can give nerve endings with subtle notes of insight. Poetic orgasm of delight, philosophical awareness of love, high pulsation of love, multi-orgasmic pleasure for my soul. High vibrations of sincere love. 2. Life is the way to the cosmos of the universe. From illusion to the highest truth. From illusions to more and more realistic and realistic life. Every day is a stage of insight. Towards the highest dimension of the philosophy of light. We move from the depths of life to the higher world. From the depths of thoughts. We are moving to where you understand everything easily and simply. From lower thoughts to higher ones. Steps of awareness as steps of evolution. 3. Anger is emotional vomiting. 4. Thoughts are stages of evolution. The spiral staircase to the top is genetic thinking. 5. Women love only money more than themselves. 6. 1. Golden autumn, the onset of a cold winter, the gold of autumn is covered with a white blanket of cold silence. The gold of the philosophical autumn. Plunges into the void of white haze. Autumn is like a dying insight and a philosophical conclusion of nature about life. 2. Infinity of life is the path of the chrono path of the chronic path of the subconscious. Movement in abundance into emptiness. 7. In infantile oblivion, HYIP is despair. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich 8. 1. An abundance of worlds and a philosophy that brings us closer to one of these worlds, we choose reality and life for ourselves and the infinity of dimensions and universes. All this is in our world a huge number of portals to an infinite number of worlds. And death is also a portal. We are looking for happiness in an illusory world. But they stopped noticing the endless beauty of nature. This is the universe of nature which is in full view with its endless abundance of prosaic philosophical mood. Philosophical dimensions in which people strive to know happiness. And they know themselves through these worlds. 2. We are strangers in this world, nobody needs us, we wander in emptiness. But we are alive, we are thinking and through reality we cognize life. We are alone and our thinking is not of the world of everything, we are in the cosmos of nature. And people form a new nature filled with radiation of illusions that form mutants with a giant ego. We are attached to warmth and food. We have become too fragile children. We do not grow up, but become embryos. We are drawn to a caricature of ourselves. In the mirror of life, we try to see ourselves, but we see only a caricature of the irony of life, in the crooked mirror of sarcasm. 3. Illusions are like drugs, people want to see hallucinations of desires and temptations. They see beauty in lies. They form virtual lies. Consciousness deeper and deeper illusions enter it and form the illusory reality of the ego. We are who we want to see ourselves, we form a portrait of our ego. We are trying to make ourselves more beautiful than we really are. Since the true self seems so uninteresting. We paint a portrait of who we are not. 4. We are spinning in the wheel of samsara, in the karmic circles of inevitability in the great confusion we plunge into nothingness we do not know ourselves, we are trying to plunge into the depths of emptiness, people are trying to forget and plunge into the depths of materialistic amnesia. Farther and farther, people run from their true self. Into the unknown that becomes their new and new life. In a circle of reincarnation in a time loop. Desires and goals become the meaning of life and the marriage ring of samsara. We are running in place. We're running nowhere. We are running from the truth. Into the depths of self-deception We are hypocritical towards ourselves. Eternity in the void of illusion. 5. Our head is filled with rubbish, this is the excrement of the ego. Every day you are offered what you do not need. This shows a large number of tiny worlds of selfishness. The intelligence of society and the worlds of people is like cells that die off and new cells are formed. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
The eruption injected a huge amount of sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere, which would have quickly spread across the world, oxidising to form sulphate aerosols, these volcanic aerosols reduce net shortwave radiation causing widespread, long lasting surface cooling. They also lead to a reduction in global rainfall, while wettening some dry regions and causing dynamic changes in the large-scale circulation of both ocean and atmosphere.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for volcanic
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- volcànicCatalan, Valencian
- vulkaaninen, tulivuoriFinnish
- bholcànachScottish Gaelic
Get even more translations for volcanic »
Find a translation for the volcanic definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)