train, railroad train(noun)
public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
"express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction"
a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
"a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
caravan, train, wagon train(noun)
a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
"we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
a series of consequences wrought by an event
"it led to a train of disasters"
piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor
"the bride's train was carried by her two young nephews"
gearing, gear, geartrain, power train, train(verb)
wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
"the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
train, develop, prepare, educate(verb)
create by training and teaching
"The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
"She is training to be a teacher"; "He trained as a legal aid"
discipline, train, check, condition(verb)
develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
"Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
prepare, groom, train(verb)
educate for a future role or function
"He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
educate, school, train, cultivate, civilize, civilise(verb)
teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
"Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
aim, take, train, take aim, direct(verb)
point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
"Please don't aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Don't train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at one's opponent"
teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
"He is training our Olympic team"; "She is coaching the crew"
exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
"She is training for the Olympics"
cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
"train the vine"
travel by rail or train
"They railed from Rome to Venice"; "She trained to Hamburg"
drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
"The toddler was trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
to draw along; to trail; to drag
to draw by persuasion, artifice, or the like; to attract by stratagem; to entice; to allure
to teach and form by practice; to educate; to exercise; to discipline; as, to train the militia to the manual exercise; to train soldiers to the use of arms
to break, tame, and accustom to draw, as oxen
to lead or direct, and form to a wall or espalier; to form to a proper shape, by bending, lopping, or pruning; as, to train young trees
to trace, as a lode or any mineral appearance, to its head
to be drilled in military exercises; to do duty in a military company
to prepare by exercise, diet, instruction, etc., for any physical contest; as, to train for a boat race
that which draws along; especially, persuasion, artifice, or enticement; allurement
hence, something tied to a lure to entice a hawk; also, a trap for an animal; a snare
that which is drawn along in the rear of, or after, something; that which is in the hinder part or rear
that part of a gown which trails behind the wearer
the after part of a gun carriage; the trail
the tail of a bird
a number of followers; a body of attendants; a retinue; a suite
a consecution or succession of connected things; a series
regular method; process; course; order; as, things now in a train for settlement
the number of beats of a watch in any certain time
a line of gunpowder laid to lead fire to a charge, mine, or the like
a connected line of cars or carriages on a railroad
a heavy, long sleigh used in Canada for the transportation of merchandise, wood, and the like
a roll train; as, a 12-inch train
A train is a form of rail transport consisting of a series of vehicles propelled along a rail track to transport cargo or passengers. Motive power is provided by a separate locomotive or individual motors in self-propelled multiple units. Although historically steam propulsion dominated, the most common modern forms are diesel and electric locomotives, the latter supplied by overhead wires or additional rails. Other energy sources include horses, rope or wire, gravity, pneumatics, batteries, and gas turbines. Train tracks usually consists of two, three or four rails, with a limited number of monorails and maglev guideways in the mix. The word 'train' comes from the Old French trahiner, from the Latin trahere 'pull, draw'. There are various types of trains that are designed for particular purposes. A train can consist of a combination of one or more locomotives and attached railroad cars, or a self-propelled multiple unit. The first trains were rope-hauled, gravity powered or pulled by horses. From the early 19th century almost all were powered by steam locomotives. From the 1910s onwards the steam locomotives began to be replaced by less labour intensive and cleaner diesel locomotives and electric locomotives, while at about the same time self-propelled multiple unit vehicles of either power system became much more common in passenger service.
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
trān, v.t. to draw along: to allure: to educate: to discipline: to tame for use, as animals: to cause to grow properly: to prepare men for athletic feats, or horses for the race.—v.i. to exercise, to prepare one's self for anything: to be under drill: to travel by train: (coll.) to be on intimate terms with.—n. that which is drawn along after something else: the part of a dress which trails behind the wearer: a retinue: a series: process: a clue, trace: a line of gunpowder to fire a charge: a line of carriages on a railway: a set of wheels acting on each other, for transmitting motion: a string of animals, &c.: a lure, stratagem.—adj. Train′able, capable of being trained.—ns. Train′-band, a band of citizens trained to bear arms; Train′-bear′er, one who bears or holds up a train, as of a robe or gown.—adj. Trained, formed by training, skilled.—ns. Train′er, one who prepares men for athletic feats, horses for a race, or the like; Train′ing, practical education in any profession, art, or handicraft: the method adopted by athletes for developing their physical strength, endurance, or dexterity, or to qualify them for victory in competitive trials of skill, races, matches, &c.—including both bodily exercise and regulated dieting; Train′ing-col′lege, -school, the same as Normal school (see Norm); Train′ing-ship, a ship equipped with instructors, &c., to train boys for the sea; Train′-mile, one of the aggregate number of miles traversed by the trains of any system—a unit of calculation.—Train fine, to discipline the body to a high pitch of effectiveness: to train the intellectual powers. [Fr. train, trainer, through Low L. forms from L. trahĕre, to draw.]
Military Dictionary and Gazetteer
To teach and form by practice; to exercise; to discipline; as, to train the militia to the manual exercise; to train soldiers to the use of arms.
A line of gunpowder, laid to lead fire to a charge, or to a quantity intended for execution.
A type of coach or instructor.
They did train as a group together united and focused on their goals.Submitted by MaryC on February 29, 2020
A type of vehicle created as a form of transport.
The train was always efficient and on time.Submitted by MaryC on February 29, 2020
Instruction for a specific goal, task or purpose.
They did train their employees to fulfil their role and responsibilities.Submitted by MaryC on February 13, 2020
Song lyrics by train -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by train on the Lyrics.com website.
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'train' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #1665
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'train' in Written Corpus Frequency: #1285
Rank popularity for the word 'train' in Nouns Frequency: #567
Rank popularity for the word 'train' in Verbs Frequency: #343
The numerical value of train in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of train in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Examples of train in a Sentence
He is just going to put his head down and train and see what happens. He had a good fall and winter and he's healthy.
She read the [ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change ] report and she realized that the crisis was barreling straight at us, like a train, and looked around and people weren't behaving appropriately. It so traumatized her that she stopped eating. I hadn't realized that she stopped eating and speaking for almost a year. And that really hit me.
1. Plush greed There are so many mechanical hypocritical toys (people) in this two-faced world of hypocritical egoism. They are cute and obedient from the outside, programmed to serve, but at the same time completely soulless from the inside. 2. Order and chaos Order is a blank canvas, and chaos is the bright colors of despair. They depict suffering, unless of course suffering can be called beautiful knowledge that gives the catharsis of awareness from experience. 3. Nature leads us to death. Nature is a great manager with an organizer of instincts in his hands, where all human vices and internal shortcomings are. It controls the cyclical nature of the universal calendar leading us to death, the same thing happened with previous races living on our earth. Evolution leading to a logical conclusion from our madness and despair, to the decline of mankind. But nature cannot destroy a civilization that has abandoned the great self-deception of egoism, which will be the main cause of human death. Only that race that will abandon its own egoism will absorb the humanism of selfless nobleness where literally every life will be appreciated, can deceive nature itself and experience the new dawn of awareness, namely immortality in eternity. It must be understood that death is the best helper of nature; it is just a gardener who does not allow the Garden of Eden to overgrow. But thanks to the unity of mankind, we also know other gardens in other worlds. 4. Humor is a very funny depression, bright, colorful pessimism. 5. Fear is the younger brother of death. Fear is constantly trying to surpass his older brother. 7. Good and love is an interdimensional multidimensional spatial form of philosophy outside of time; it is a state of harmony in eternity, the key to all worlds and inner worlds of people, both external and hidden. With this vision of thinking, you see everything at once, simultaneously deeply and from above, you see all the forms of time in one palm. 8. Lips and tongue are three drills. A smile from a drill grinds any evil face. 9. Techno world Any madness can be called progress. Meat, blood and bones are mixed with high technology, the spirit of humanity will dissolve in cold metal. The imagination of people is becoming more and more terrible, bodymodification shows our ugly entities turned inside out, good with evil, how difficult the interweaving of DNA from which people slowly and painfully go crazy, self-destruction is only an indifference to eternity that destroys this complex chain. The ranks of restless souls wandering the earth will replenish. Choose the side of goodness and light, selfless nobleness, true love and sincere friendship and you will thank yourself for all eternity, only conscience will lead you to paradise. 10. Love outside the dimension Love is peace and tenderness of the light of souls, the unity of tenderness. From love you fall into a gap in space and time, love outside the dimension is a very special space for two lovers in ordinary reality. 11. Time is chess. Time and space is a chessboard, here pawns are your enemies, more important pieces are your internal flaws and vices. There are millions of options for the moves of your will that show completely different forms of the future. Remember that each of your moves reflects your form of the future in life, but also after death. Make your fate check and checkmate. 12. Pseudo-science All of these politicized pseudo-theories and hypotheses, pseudo-facts that brazenly lie, starting their speech with the words: few people know. They turn science into an absurdity, and they thereby erase your memory in this confusion, constantly correcting it, they rob you of the past, plunging it into a false future. 13. On the body of pessimism, the sound dynamics of truth are everywhere. 14. Take care of children. Children are eggs on their backs that hatch and fall to the ground only twenty years later. An adult comes out of an egg and becomes a new parent. 15. A person who has the will, holds in his hands a cosmo-blaster similar to a bazooka, which is directly connected to his back, is charged with the strength of the charge of spirit. He shoots an energy ray, which is charged by his strength of mind. Your fortitude is your weapon against a destructive enemy named laziness. 16. Man is a portal. Man is a portal to another world, the inner world of a person. He doesn’t let everyone in it and sometimes releases his ideas into the outside world. The heart, mind and soul are portals to the inner world. 17. Be a living embodiment of optimism that holds in your hands a laser blaster that is directly connected to his body, charges the weapon with optimism and shoots sad people with a charge of fun and joy. Sometimes it explodes like thermonuclear optimism, spreading a wave of positive throughout the city, and self-restores in a few seconds. 18. Seven mirrors on an asteroid. Seven broken mirrors on an asteroid that moves around the sun. A piece of land of a forgotten civilization. In these mirrors there were seven alternative human and alien worlds, having passed through all the worlds you are farther and farther away from reality. But reality is what the universe itself created, it is something that was not artificially created for the benefit of empty illusions. If the world is full of illusions, then the mirror reflects these illusions. The real world shines like sunlight through all these mirrors. 19. Atrocious cinema We see how on television some animals kill others, and the cameraman filming this atrocity believes that it is impossible to interfere in the affairs of nature. We see people being killed in movies or on television, we sympathize, and then we don't care. Aliens and gods watch how every day they kill people and animals and plants and they, like that cameraman, think that they should not interfere in their affairs, they like watching a movie, at first they sympathize, and then they don’t care. 20. A smile of cynicism Voiced by schizoid music coming from broken toys. He crawled out of a big, stuffed toy, he personified cynicism, he was a toy of society, his pumping, sociopathic, arrogant smile of cynicism. Indifferently looking at the tears of the suffering. A smile infectiously pulls evil smiles on everyone, thereby people make each other worse, worse and worse. A smile of a cynic, in his hands are the deadly, comical trump cards of deceit. 21. Heroes among traitors Sometimes a snow globe, that is, our world, shakes and shakes. This is a periodic end of the world, or simply war. This is only necessary in order to see among the chaos of true heroes among traitors. 22. Sometimes opinion turns into a sect. Opinion is selfish and rarely has any connection with the truth. Opinion is a branded mask of personality, a source of opinion that is worn by thousands and thousands of naive individuals, symbolically turning into itself. A selfish opinion hides in a hypothesis, gaining an army of supporters, authority turns a hypothesis into a theory, and time turns a theory into a pseudo fact. Sometimes opinion turns into a sect, gaining an army of adept marketers, plunging society into an even worse form of delusion and confusion. While truth has no form of selfishness, it thinks of everyone, it is a source of good and light. Humanity will die due to selfish opinions serving only for elite units. 23. The Internet spoils eyesight and the brain. The time spent on the Internet and computer games is an empty spent vision that is useful in old age. Better to read books, they do not destroy vision and give deep knowledge, it is knowledge that distinguishes us from animals. Instead of mania stupidity of the Internet, you will have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. This is better than the Internet. I hope you understand this until your vision has finally deteriorated into a blank. One of the highest values is awareness from knowledge, if you have learned a lot from the knowledge you have gained from life or books, then you have lived your life for good reason. 24. The keys to the higher worlds The knowledge of world religions is just four keys to a higher form of awareness, they will open the gates to the higher worlds, you just need to choose one of these keys to evolve. 25. Lyrical aesthetics In reality, all people are beautiful in appearance and there are no ugly people at all, since this is a vital, lyrical aesthetics of appearance, which has a special coloring of romance, it is beautiful because it is true, without any illusions, it is a form of aesthetics from which people wean because of technocratization of society. 26. The smile of the insight The smile of awareness, its edges pierce the fabric of reality and reveal what is hidden from view, the black humor of reality devoid of all hypocrisy. 27. The truth about man. Man is very beautiful only under a certain coverage of the truth and situation in life. 28. Refers to the whole of humanity, people will become people only when they give up their own egoism. Only then will we cease to be part of the animal world, and will evolve into representatives of a higher race. 29. People are like meteorites that leave scars of selfishness on a common planet earth. 30. Forgiving is much more profitable than taking revenge. Clinical death is a rebirth of the mind only for units, either a hero or a bastard returns from hell. If you want a spoiler, hell does not change people there, the environment is not suitable for changes for the better. And here is the information from your dreams, the villains of your life are those who you didn’t like in your past life, you can fight many lives with them and you don’t suspect about it, and God only expects a truce from both of you, and the lesson in life is not to pay attention and forgive the bastards, let them into paradise, and then in the next life they will become friends or will not touch at all. And if you do not forgive, they will return from hell even more evil and will again spoil your life. So goodbye and do not pay attention, for the sake of your own psyche. 31. Fate controls a person using a game joystick. 32. Fear is meaningless. Fear is like falling into the tunnel of inevitability, it is excitement and the nervous laugh of fearlessness, excitement until the heart stops. Having known the bottom of the abyss, you understand that there is nothing to fear during a sinful life, because everything is like in a dream of the illusions of materialism, everything is temporary. They are only afraid of what will happen after death, because everything is eternal there and everything is real. 33. Fate is a fictional alter of the ego of humanity Despondency, voiced by depressive jazz, which has slightly schizoid melodies, vile moments of life. It’s like an almost smoked cigarette that you crush with a shoe, almost completely smoked psyche, an almost drunk soul with the greedily lustful hedonism of this world, a lonely soul in the midst of hypocritical selfishness. You see neon signs of morally decaying cities illuminating the darkness of egoism, they are like guiding threads of lascivious lost souls in which conscience has rotted and only despair remains. Here, people often cheat on each other at heart; they are just sex toys of lust. Here, madness becomes harmlessly the norm. They do not understand that the second name of death is saving, all that death offers is to save literally on everything. Here every year they wait for the end of the world, it seems to them that fate has pointed a gun at mankind, and wonders if there is a bullet there or not, but mankind is crazy, in fact, it has aimed a gun at itself, and fate is a fictional alter ego. 34. Because love is higher than sex. The more you love a girl, the less you want sex with her. You only want to hug your soul, love with your heart and kiss her lips and cheeks. Because love is higher than sex. 35. Nobleness is always the right answer in difficult life tests. 36. Nature has launched a mechanism for the destruction of humanity 38. Love is a heart shining with sunlight, in the shape of a golden gem like a big diamond for the whole hand, in the shape of a heart drops of genuine love dripping from it that can breathe life into any life form. 39. Faith is oxygen. Faith is invulnerability; it is nourished by stubbornness, motivation itself and an endless stream of will. His body is mortal, but the spirit of faith cannot be killed. Faith is the oxygen that feeds the brain, helping it think sensibly. 40. True love is a special invisible thread consisting of common bright memories, because it is pleasant memories that strengthen this thread of love, which intensifies over the years. No knives and axes of conflict, resentment or guilt can destroy it, because your love is much more valuable than all this unnecessary garbage. This thread grows, becomes stronger and stronger, turns two people into one full-fledged person. 41. Spirit of love. When love dies, it is as if a person has died, spirit comes out of his body, this spirit is memory, boredom, memory. This is a life of love after parting, as if life after death. This spirit wanders in your mind, soul and heart. 42. Love is the highest form of thinking in the universe. Love is the highest form of thinking in the universe. It is higher than any form of appearance and character, higher than money, higher than Nazism racism, higher sexism and feminism, higher and more valuable than any problems, higher than any insults and guilt, above all earthly, material values. Love is the thinking and life of the spirit, not the body, in any world, dimension, universe, timeless. Since the spirit is directly connected with the heart, this constitutes the true shape of the body, thereby you see much more and deeper than the animal vision of the materialist, atheist. Love is when you sacrifice your ideals, dreams for the sake of your loved one because you value and love this person much more than anything in the world, because your soulmate and your children are your highest value in the universe. 43. The smile of the hypocrite is a half-face mask from a broken mirror which reflects tens of hundreds of false smiles of him and those who stand and stood in front of him. 44. Ego orgasm. Complimenting a girl is like you masturbating her vagina in various ways, bringing to an ego an orgasm of love. The more orgasms the deeper you penetrate her bosom of love. 46. The ghosts of the present Sometimes, any of us feels like a ghost, you seem to be among people, but almost no one notices you, you are among a crowd of people and you are as if dead to them, as if in a paranormal video about ghosts. You are alone and you seem to merge together with reality, gradually disappearing into it. 47. A hypocrite does not have a face at all. He wears thousands of sneaky masks, because he has many connections and acquaintances, but he has no true friends, he has no personality, no character, only charisma and acting, he can be anyone and anything, but he completely forgot his true self. 48. What mankind does to itself is suicidal cannibalism. 49. Revenge is meaningless and unprofitable If some person really shit in your psyche and soul very well and considers himself right. So think very well whether it is because of him or her that you spoil your karma, because God is looking at you, think very well he has already spoiled his karma and now non-verbally encourages you to spoil your karma, thereby you give him comfort that you are no better than him . After all, in your next life you will live worse because of your revenge and again you will see him or her and everything will start again. Just don't answer him or her, get out of the karmic circle of revenge. 50. If you see clearly, you are already a light bulb; you illuminate the darkness of ignorance. Light bulbs include where there is no light of science, philosophy and culture. But this light is artificial, because it is completely composed of theories, there are almost no facts in it. Light for the blind who still do not understand anything. 51. Time is just a record. If there is a concept of future time, then we live in the past, there is no concept of present time, there is only our current time for us. Imagine that the time periods of the past, present, and future as cassette disks of a tape recorder of the 20th century, we are imprisoned in a time loop from which we physically can not get out as we age. Your life is a tape recording of audio or video as you like, there is no fate, everything is decided by the higher forces that work on the time script. 52. Intelligence is an open path to hundreds, thousands of different dimensions - these are variations of thinking. 53. Selfish minds in cells. Cells in your smiles and eyes. 54. People strive for anarchy in their own psyche, they go to the mind of a spoiled child, who supposedly can do anything, when people come to this they will be extremely vulnerable and will see a high mortality rate. 55. Cities of the future under a dome, they are isolated from reality, they breathe the illusions of egoism. 56. A man looks like a knife, one side strokes, while the other side of the personality, ha ha ha, you understand. Man is a brilliant psychological, mental weapon that must be in the hands of good against the forces of evil. 57. A man is a llama who bears the burdens of life, while his wife owns a llama. and drags him to the top of the mountain of success. 58. A lazy person looks so much like a square ball. 59. How to trick your brain Advice for bodybuilders, everyone is sure that during training everyone should be focused on training, but you feel your heart and breathing tighten. But there is one secret from me when you do the exercise, put a photo next to what sympathizes or emotion in you, maybe this photo of your beloved girl can be a beautiful view of nature, at your discretion, and you yourself won’t notice how you will do more repetitions because you look at a photo or video and your brain is distracted, it’s as if it’s turned off and you almost don’t feel tired, just a slight burning sensation in your muscles. 60. Life is not a uniformly lit road. 61. At the beginning of life, you smile with fear. In the middle and at the end, you smile and laugh with hatred. 62. Thinking is just glass showing the world around or the inside, but among fools it is tightly tinted. 63. Blood must be constantly driven from the brain (reading) to the muscles (bodybuilding) from there to the penis (sex and practice penis enlargement). Blood increases the volume of all three of these sections of the body. Blood stores experience, information that goes into the soul, into genes, blood gives strength to posterity, all this will come in handy in the next life. Blood makes it possible to become stronger and more your own problems and then your problems will be afraid of you. 64. Just an idea: A motivating lesson. All schools and universities need a motivating lesson. In which psychologists will motivate learning to show, explain what will happen to them if they do not study, show today's vacancies and opportunities, universities and organizations. You need to work with teenagers and students and they will understand who to become. 66. Regression is a speedometer of stupidity, the speed of which is just off the charts in developed countries. In them regress mixed up progress. 67. Love is when you have lived your whole life with your man. You find after death in paradise or in hell and spend eternity with this person, with this person eternity as a happy moment. 68. Love is when you give up your own egoism and take that very person into your life and you understand that you are not alone in the whole universe. 69. Opinion, theory and hypothesis - it's like a water attraction surfing, how long you stay on the board is only a matter of time, and when you fall you will be replaced by another surfer. 71. All fictional characters, mascots of sports teams, animators in costumes of famous characters, cosplay, they all fight for you, for your love, like hummingbirds hover around your head, they want to take the essence of life from you. All of them distract from life itself. 72. Orgasms of love. The first orgasm because of lust, the second orgasm because of love, the third because of passion. 73. Success in bodybuilding is not a show off, but a competent distribution of strength and energy. Constantly make friends at a gas station of motivation, on fuel of desire. 74. Learn to love Parrots, dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, they are all great simulators of tenderness, they teach kindness and love. Train, learn from them to be gentle and sweet, sensitive, caring, faithful, all this will help you in your relationship with the opposite sex. Give your soulmate as often as possible affectionate, kiss, hug, love soul and heart, and only then genitals. 75. Love is like a wind tunnel where in a personal intimate space, from feelings you soar above the ground. 76. Unfortunately, relationships like karting, it is important for people not to act together, leadership is important here. 77. Understanding as a gas burner, combines any character. 79. Truth is devoid of temptation. 80. Your love is a gift from God for humanity. If your love is stronger than all the dark feelings on earth, then you are much stronger than more than one billion people. 81. A woman is a veil of mystery, a screen of temptation, an unfinished, unsolved love detective. All this leads to an uncharted, but infinitely new, helps to uncover in yourself what I had not previously suspected. 82. A smile of awareness A man between anger and despondency, illuminates both sides with selfless nobility. A thought emerges from the depths, or goes into the depths, into dreams, into unconsciousness, where there are only fears, desires, and memories. The head is connected with the other world, the pillar of the beam around which thoughts move, your mind opens thousands of dimensions into alternative dimensions of the imagination. A smile will reveal the true self, a smile will open the bridge to it. A crazy smile stretches to the floor, it is like a cell of the soul, the edges of the lips are connected with portals to the other world, they are also smiles twisted into spirals, gas of laughter comes out through the teeth, in the smile a whole universe of awareness, a smile digging into other smiles, connecting them together and stretching them out. Other smiling personalities burst from the face while in a special state of mind. In the head, the third eye of the suspects of all traitors squinted, electric wires connected to the head connected with reality, with its whisper. In a giant smile opening up to the world, a smiling powerful force lurks smiling eyes of the bright side of the person. The body and soul are torn and there are crazy smiles too, the body opens, and there is a portal to the wonderful world. A smile sometimes coils into a spiral of thoughts, leaving a person in himself, tearing themselves away from external values, plunging into spirituality, and then spinning around him, immersing himself in his own self. Part of the body is a cloak in which other forms of mood are hidden. The body has ten smiling sneak tails sent by the dark side of the person. There is a wired smile in the body that wants to say a lot, it is in the back of the head and there is a bag that accumulates laughter and absorbs someone else's. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
Somalis have made my city of Wilmington, Delaware, [their home] on a smaller scale. There is a large, very identifiable Somali community, i might add if you ever come to the train station with me you’ll notice I have great relationships with them because there’s an awful lot driving cabs and are friends of mine. For real. I’m not being solicitous. I’m being serious.
If you can’t hold it four to five seconds, then the weight’s too damned heavy, you don’t need to hold it when you train, but that’s how you should test it.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for train
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- цягні́к, параво́зBelarusian
- karavanenn, trenBreton
- entrenar, trenCatalan, Valencian
- trénovat, cvičit, vlakCzech
- hyfforddi, treinio, anelu, dysgu, ymarfer, gosgordd, dilyniant, trên, cerbydresWelsh
- træne, øve, optog, række, slæb, tog, kædeDanish
- trainieren, lehren, zielen, üben, Eisenbahn, Zug, GedankenfolgeGerman
- εκπαιδεύω, εξασκώ, ασκούμαι, προπονούμαι, προπονώ, εξασκούμαι, γυμνάζομαι, ασκώ, στρέφω, ακολουθία, αλληλουχία, τραίνο, τρένο, αμαξοστοιχία, ουρά, ειρμόςGreek
- trejni, trajno, vagonaroEsperanto
- entrenar, entrenarse, trenSpanish
- قطار, ترنPersian
- harjoitella, ohjata, opettaa, suunnata, kouluttaa, harjoittaa, jono, ketju, pulssijono, juna, kulkue, sarja, laahusFinnish
- exercer, pointer, s'entraîner, former, entraîner, dompter, s'exercer, traîne, train, caravaneFrench
- trèan, teagaisgScottish Gaelic
- adestrar, trenGalician
- תירגל, תרגל, התאמן, רַכֶּבֶת, שיירהHebrew
- रेलगाड़ी, ट्रेन, गाड़ीHindi
- edz, kiképez, vonat, pulzus, karavánHungarian
- գնացք, երթ, թափորArmenian
- trainar, traino, caravanaInterlingua
- kereta apiIndonesian
- edukar, trenoIdo
- esercitarsi, allenare, treno, carovanaItalian
- 訓練, 照準, 練習, 鍛える, 汽車, 連続, 電車, トレーン, 行列, 尾, 列車Japanese
- mogithiKikuyu, Gikuyu
- 열차, 列車, 기차, 汽車Korean
- asporto, hamaxostichusLatin
- ZuchLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- trenēties, apmācīt, karavāna, vilciensLatvian
- низа, возMacedonian
- പരിശീലിയ്ക്കുക, തീവണ്ടിMalayalam
- галт тэрэгMongolian
- keretapi, kereta api, trenMalay
- trainen, oefenen, stoet, trein, sleep, karavaan, rijDutch
- trene, mosjonere, øve, togNorwegian
- kǫʼ naʼałbąąsiiNavajo, Navaho
- ishkodewidaabaanOjibwe, Ojibwa
- поездOssetian, Ossetic
- ćwiczyć, trenować, przesuwać się, wycelować, świta, układ, łańcuch, zespół, tren, pociąg, orszak, ciąg, seria, sznur, ogonPolish
- instruir, [[exercitar]]-[[se]], treinar, praticar, comboio, sequência, arrasto, trem, sériePortuguese
- учи́ться, научи́ться, обучи́ться, учи́ть, натренирова́ться, тренирова́ться, обуча́ться, научи́ть, обуча́ть, обучи́ть, парово́з, карава́н, проце́ссия, се́рия, цепо́чка, шлейф, по́езд, сви́та, верени́ца, корте́ж, череда́, тренRussian
- обучавати, обучавати се, obučavati se, obučavati, влак, voz, свита, пратња, шлеп, воз, vlak, svita, pratnja, šlepSerbo-Croatian
- කෝච්චියSinhala, Sinhalese
- öva, tåga, träna, tåg, kedja, persontåg, pulståg, godstågSwedish
- gari moshi, treniSwahili
- otly, türgenleşmekTurkmen
- magsanay, trenTagalog
- tren, katarTurkish
- پويىزUyghur, Uighur
- ریل گاڑی, گاڑی, ٹرینUrdu
- tàu hỏa, xe lửaVietnamese
Get even more translations for train »
Find a translation for the train definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)