What does sells mean?

Definitions for sells
sells

Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word sells.


Did you actually mean seles or sills?

Freebase

  1. Sells

    Sells is a census-designated place in Pima County, Arizona, United States. The population was 2,799 at the 2000 census. It is the capital of the Tohono O'odham Nation and the home of several of their tribal businesses, such as Tohono O'Odham Ki:Ki Association. Originally known as Indian Oasis, the settlement took its present English name in 1918 to honor Indian Commissioner Cato Sells. The O'odham name means "Tortoise Got Wedged".

Editors Contribution

  1. sellsverb

    Verb form of the word sell.

    He sells cattle at the market at the town.


    Submitted by MaryC on March 8, 2020  

How to pronounce sells?

How to say sells in sign language?

Numerology

  1. Chaldean Numerology

    The numerical value of sells in Chaldean Numerology is: 8

  2. Pythagorean Numerology

    The numerical value of sells in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4

Examples of sells in a Sentence

  1. Lakshheish M Patel:

    If the trader sells everyday in the first hour via intraday in current market scenario , then 95% probability is that he will make money and not even 5 % chance is that he will lose. So selling is more profitable than buying. But beware of BROKERAGE HOUSES as they play game to sheepishly loot your money from your accounts

  2. Colombian Proverb:

    He who must die, must die in the dark, even though he sells candles.

  3. James Corden:

    There is no tough sells anymore, it’s just timing, i think they used to be apprehensive. I think genuinely a lot of people used to turn up going ‘What am I doing? And what is this?’ And now I think it’s a thing where people call us, and it's become a part of record company strategy for launching an album, singer or artist. In many ways that has become a lot easier.

  4. Alireza Jafarzadeh:

    The nuclear talks over the past one year, in the absence of a decisive policy, has resulted in an emboldened regime in Iran which is much closer and more determined to build the nuclear bomb, easily evades sanctions and sells more oil, gets away with killing its protesters who want regime change and seek democracy.

  5. Foreign Minister Rafael Ramirez:

    Don't view these as imports because with Algeria we're going to create a joint venture. It's like a business mixing two types of crude ... and it sells at a very good price.

Popularity rank by frequency of use

sells#1#6795#10000

Translation

Find a translation for the sells definition in other languages:

Select another language:

  • - Select -
  • 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
  • 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
  • Español (Spanish)
  • Esperanto (Esperanto)
  • 日本語 (Japanese)
  • Português (Portuguese)
  • Deutsch (German)
  • العربية (Arabic)
  • Français (French)
  • Русский (Russian)
  • ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • עברית (Hebrew)
  • Gaeilge (Irish)
  • Українська (Ukrainian)
  • اردو (Urdu)
  • Magyar (Hungarian)
  • मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
  • Indonesia (Indonesian)
  • Italiano (Italian)
  • தமிழ் (Tamil)
  • Türkçe (Turkish)
  • తెలుగు (Telugu)
  • ภาษาไทย (Thai)
  • Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
  • Čeština (Czech)
  • Polski (Polish)
  • Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
  • Românește (Romanian)
  • Nederlands (Dutch)
  • Ελληνικά (Greek)
  • Latinum (Latin)
  • Svenska (Swedish)
  • Dansk (Danish)
  • Suomi (Finnish)
  • فارسی (Persian)
  • ייִדיש (Yiddish)
  • հայերեն (Armenian)
  • Norsk (Norwegian)
  • English (English)

Word of the Day

Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?

Please enter your email address:


Citation

Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:

Style:MLAChicagoAPA

"sells." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 8 Feb. 2023. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/sells>.

Discuss these sells definitions with the community:

0 Comments

    Are we missing a good definition for sells? Don't keep it to yourself...

    Browse Definitions.net

    Free, no signup required:

    Add to Chrome

    Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!

    Free, no signup required:

    Add to Firefox

    Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!

    Quiz

    Are you a words master?

    »
    pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas
    • A. render
    • B. abduct
    • C. transpire
    • D. abash

    Nearby & related entries:

    Alternative searches for sells: