start an engine again, for example
resume, restart, re-startverb
take up or begin anew
"We resumed the negotiations"
The act of starting something again.
After the restart of my browser, the problem went away.
To start again.
All attempts to restart the engine failed.
Song lyrics by restart -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by restart on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of restart in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
The numerical value of restart in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
This is a restart, we are creating a bank that will be more profitable, leaner, more innovative and more resilient.
It is very important, for tourism as well, for Greece to reach a final agreement with its partners and to stabilize its economy, which will restart investment.
If we let up too soon then we run the risk of jumping the gun and having this restart, we literally have to have absolute compliance. Without that, this is our new normal.
Just unplug it, leave it unplugged for a few minutes and let it restart, that actually gets rid of a lot of stuff that had been built up.
People sense weakness and, you know, cut it all, cut every last penny of it. If you want to restart some of it, restart it when they change their behavior.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for restart
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- restartovat, restartováníCzech
- Neustart, neustartenGerman
- επανεκκινώ, επανεκκίνησηGreek
- reiniciar, reinicioSpanish
- شروع دوبارهPersian
- käynnistää uudelleen, aloittaa uudelleenFinnish
- recommencer, redémarrerFrench
- újraindít, újraindításHungarian
- riavvio, ricominciare, riavviareItalian
- omstart, starte PC'en på nytt, start PC'en på nyttNorwegian
- uruchom ponowniePolish
- перезапуск, повторный запуск, возобновлять, перезагрузить, перезагружать, возобновление, возобновитьRussian
- starta om, återstart, börja om, omstartSwedish
- הייב אן נאכאמאלYiddish
Get even more translations for restart »
Find a translation for the restart definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)