Definitions for paradox
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word paradox.
(logic) a statement that contradicts itself
"`I always lie' is a paradox because if it is true it must be false"
A self-contradictory statement, which can only be true if it is false, and vice versa.
"This sentence is false" is a paradox.
A counterintuitive conclusion or outcome.
It is an interesting paradox that drinking a lot of water can often make you feel thirsty.
A claim that two apparently contradictory ideas are true.
Not having a fashion is a fashion; that's a paradox.
A person or thing having contradictory properties.
He is a paradox; you would not expect him in that political party.
An unanswerable question or difficult puzzle, particularly one which leads to a deeper truth.
A statement which is difficult to believe, or which goes against general belief.
The use of counterintuitive or contradictory statements (paradoxes) in speech or writing.
A state in which one is logically compelled to contradict oneself.
The practice of giving instructions that are opposed to the therapist's actual intent, with the intention that the client will disobey or be unable to obey.
Etymology: From paradoxe < paradoxum, from παράδοξος.
Samuel Johnson's Dictionary
A tenet contrary to received opinion; an assertion contrary to appearance; a position in appearance absurd.
Etymology: paradoxe, Fr. παϱάδοξος.
A glosse there is to colour that paradox, and make it appear in shew not to be altogether unreasonable. Richard Hooker.
You undergo too strict a paradox,
Striving to make an ugly deed look fair. William Shakespeare.
In their love of God, men can never be too affectionate; it is as true, though it may seem a paradox, that in their hatred of sin, men may be sometimes too passionate. Thomas Sprat.
a tenet or proposition contrary to received opinion; an assertion or sentiment seemingly contradictory, or opposed to common sense; that which in appearance or terms is absurd, but yet may be true in fact
Etymology: [F. paradoxe, L. paradoxum, fr. Gr. para`doxon; para` beside, beyond, contrary to + dokei^n to think, suppose, imagine. See Para-, and Dogma.]
A paradox is an argument that produces an inconsistency, typically within logic or common sense. Most logical paradoxes are known to be invalid arguments but are still valuable in promoting critical thinking. However, some have revealed errors in definitions assumed to be rigorous, and have caused axioms of mathematics and logic to be re-examined. Still others, such as Curry's paradox, are not yet resolved. In common usage, the word "paradox" often refers to irony or contradiction. Examples outside logic include the Grandfather paradox from physics, and the Ship of Theseus from philosophy. Paradoxes can also take the form of images or other media. For example, M.C. Escher featured perspective-based paradoxes in many of his drawings.
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
par′a-doks, n. that which is contrary to received opinion, or that which is apparently absurd but really true.—n. Par′adoxer.—adjs. Paradox′ic, -al, of the nature of a paradox: inclined to paradoxes, said of persons.—adv. Paradox′ically.—ns. Paradox′icalness; Paradox′ides, a genus of trilobites; Par′adoxist; Par′adoxy, the quality of being paradoxical.—Hydrostatic paradox (see Hydrostatics). [Through Fr. and L., from Gr. paradoxon—para, contrary to, doxa, an opinion.]
Dilema. Your little is a lot When you give your all.
Good words are worth much But cost little.
Song lyrics by paradox -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by paradox on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of paradox in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of paradox in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
It's the modern nationalist paradox, on the one hand you have a desire for more autonomy, but to do that through a supranational container.
1. Sleep is the symbolism of the oracle performance, it shows the paradox of evil. 2. People are a race of egoists, and the deeper you plunge into the depths of philosophical reality, tearing apart its deceitful tissue of the film of eternity, your personality becomes exotic and alien. 3. Laziness is a dumbbell, turn your laziness and fears from fat into steel muscles of endurance, and strength of mind and inner core is bodybuilding. 4. 1. Reincarnation of a karmic centrifuge in which we cognize infinity. In a karmic time loop, which can only be broken by disinterested nobility. 2. The subconscious is pickled like the wine of philosophy, through quantum infinity, the tinctures of thoughts with each life become stronger and stronger 3. Quantum reincarnation of the subconscious as a vacuum of paradoxes of life experience. 5. The ruler of the world is manipulating your egoism, the benefit of your ego. 6. 1. Understanding the more complex, subtle and deep mysteries of life will prevent selfishness, since it is stagnation, limitations and banality of the mind. 2. Selfishness is a technocracy of an unstable matrix of logic, a psychological program of behavior, a bio chip of the herd instinct, that is, conformism, trends of fashionable whims of society are taking root. 3. Nobility is the immortality of humanity. 4. Classical and ethnic traditional music is a flight of catharsis, a flight of hope and a fall into the depths of reality, this is a rise to the heights of life on the wings of emotions and inner suffering of feelings, thin strings of philosophical feelings are poetic, refined grace, philosophical aesthetics 5. Smart people strive to be where there was a peak of high aesthetic insight. In this statistic of insight, which, due to selfishness, sinks to the bottom. The weak-willed people follow the crowd in step with the times, they are afraid to fight off the herd mentality of pop culture, which personifies self-doubt. 7. 1. Selfishness is a sect. Selfishness unites us, that is, it gains selfish supporters. 2. Life is a stupid movie that ends up idiotically. 3. Days are like dull dreams. 4. Karmic chaos is an educator and teacher of the evolution of a certain chrono dimension. 5. Bones as the tree of evolution as branches of thinking grow as many wheels in the tree will be. 8. 1. Desires are the karmic nostalgia of deja vu, eternal oblivion in endless time loops of the vicious childhood of illusions. 2. Cellular reality everything consists of small cells, each in its own cell, in which there is a smaller cell and so on to infinity, a prison, not reality, each in its own cell in its own space. Everyone is at the micro-cellular level of perfectionism, morally limited in their cells of egoism. 3. Healing insight heals our minds of stupidity that constantly flirts with death. 4. 1. A miner of truth amid the mud of platitudes, with a flashlight of intuition, seeks the treasures of the truth of the laws of life. 2. Techno-bio synthesis of genetic adaptation makes a person a vulnerable vessel for the symbiotic technologies. 3. Art is hedonism of catharsis gourmets, a buffet of cultural philosophy. 4. Money gives rise to synthetic feelings of hypocritical selfishness. 9. 1. Cellular reality everything consists of small cells, each in its own cell, in which there is a smaller cell and so on to infinity, a prison, not reality, each in its own cell in its own space. Everyone is at the micro-cellular level of perfectionism, morally limited in their cells of egoism. 2. Desires are the karmic nostalgia of deja vu, eternal oblivion in the endless time loops of the vicious childhood of illusions. 10. 1. Over time, you will understand that society is an inadequate ghetto, comic, cartoony, animals, vicious paradoxes, a monetary matrix of illusions. 2. The secret of success in humor: inadequacy can be ridiculed indefinitely, beaten with jokes from a comic awareness, mixed with a comic cartoon imagination. 3. Reality is the romance of endless emptiness, you will understand this when you are outside the matrix of childhood vices. 4. From awareness you get old. 11. 1. To love through a bunch of problems, through scandals and hatred and anger. Love is the only rational phenomenon. 2. Life is the sadness of the realization that you are really alone where there are many people. Alone, reality is seen sharper and clearer. All the details of the truth and true attitude are visible. 3. Loneliness is when even tears do not help wash away the awareness. 4. Sadness from loneliness is bottomless and you will know at the bottom a new world in which there is a different consciousness. Thinking is a navigator in the globe of various consciousnesses from awareness. 5. Understanding is a stethoscope of empathy in which the cry of the soul is heard. 6. To stop being afraid of loneliness is like to stop being afraid of the dark and death. Just acknowledge the infinity of life, that we are immortal in this eternity. Remove limited consciousness within life. 7. The city of the future is a continuous neural network of empathy for understanding, perhaps because of this, banality, the network from which people plunge deeper and deeper into dreams of selfishness and self-improvement. 12. 1. Man is a portrait of chaos. Genetic, philosophical adaptation, in the physiognomy of chaos. 2. Comfort makes people sexless. 3. Evil is a genetic problem of thinking instincts and vices. Consciousness evolves, the revolution of the subconscious and matures from the insight that deepens in the subconscious. 4. Testosterone, estrogen and dopamine are all hormonal optimism, with a decrease in hormones you become a realist, you merge with reality, the whole and eternity itself, the number of desires decreases and there is only one desire for the family. Youth is hormones, dreams and hopes. 5. The voice of the earth, the voice of the world in which we live, which recognizes our pain and our thoughts comprehends the philosophy of chaos through the stormy timing of time, how illusions like pheromones stupefy us and lead us into nothingness of emptiness. 6. Any illusion, like a whisper of empty hopes, human creations merge together with the eternity of the beauties of nature. The lies of illusions over time are all sophisticated and sophistication leads away from the essence of life. We do not feel the thin string of the philosophy of qi energy, the whisper of intuition, the whisper of conscience leading to an ideal world. 7. Infinity of life and sociology of immortality in the universal cycles of life of reincarnation. 13. 1. Without desires, you are dead, like a ghost that sees only reality. 2. It's amazing how we choose our own reality, which means that we want to live in an illusory lie or see only what we want to see in individual reality, denying the divine reality of nature. To live in an artificial reality of our vices and instincts. To squeeze bodily pleasures out of her when, as spiritual pleasures, as opposed to bodily pleasures, are eternal. We deny our lives by plunging into the illusion of emptiness. Lies from our illusory dreams become reality. Lying out of self-deception becomes our sight. 3. Life is a memory, it is memories, life is a recording on an energy tape, because life is in the past. 4. Life is not a body, but a soul, life is energy in emptiness. 5. Life consists of recording thoughts, from confusion and naivety. 6. Life goes through a karmic evolution of awareness, over and over again in retro deja vu recordings. Karmic incubator of evolution in one moment of life that you experience over and over again, you grow up when you want to take the side of goodness and light. 7. Life is karmic nostalgia. A karmic foodie looking for adventure. Life is the philosophical energy of a buffet of feelings and emotions. 8. Melanin and anthropological, genetic adaptation of philosophical culture, created the illusion of hierarchical aesthetics, external and internal obsession with perfectionism, animal ego of the Olympics, where envy and self-doubt creates a dead end in evolution. 14. 1. The ego is the paranoia of intuition. 2. The cocoon of the quantum biofield of philosophy, the aura of emotions and feelings translates from one dimension of thinking to another. 15. 1. Faith is the exoskeleton of success. 2. Selfishness creates abundance, which creates reality in the oblivion of nothingness. 3. The end of the world is a logical death from vicious, childish stupidity. 4. Everything turns into a technological formality, humanity into the politeness of hypocrisy, the technocracy of indifference, everything is the absolute emptiness of robotic consciousness. 5. The scenario of life is a scheme of life like a blueprint of a building, an abstraction of an illusory labyrinth of paradoxes, a space of dimensions of endless karmic confusion. 6. Life is a space of endless emptiness and illusions in it create an abundance of hallucinations and mirages of narcotic feelings of karmic cycles of déjà vu. 7. The way to the highest dimension of thinking is only through love. 8. 1. Life is a hypnosis of illusions. 2. A cry into emptiness, loneliness in the world of egoists, sensual suffering and emotional hell, from painful awareness, you die of awareness and resurrect differently, humility is like the death of a person in a straitjacket. 16. 1. The world is tearing to pieces from billions of egoists, for one joy of the crowd of scavengers of egoists. 2. Rumination of karmic thoughts in reincarnation drives you deeper and deeper into your mind. 3. Silence will turn you into a genius. 4. Amnesia of reincarnation is a karmic regeneration of nostalgia of feelings and emotions. 17. 1. Music of the senses, philosophy of music, you know in one word orgasm from you as if you did get a multi-orgasmic vibration of love that grows every second. Endless immersion in love, deeper and deeper in the subconscious, love intensifies and gives a powerful awareness. 2. The cyclical nature of the infinity of reincarnation and the wheel of samsara leads the matrix of illusions to the absolute madness of vicious childhood. 3. Hypocrisy is a parody of culture and diplomacy. 18. 1. All desires of materialism are meaningless because you will still turn into a toothless raisin. 2. A person who understands too much hears only tinnitus. 3. Karma needs chaos so that the power of karma never ends, therefore power is received by the unworthy. 4. A mixture of good and evil shows sincerity. 5. The rattle of insight. Fear is the umbilical cord of illusion. 6. Revenge is like gluttony, karma cholesterol rises. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
Every system, every thing, every object which measures its success, value, meaning or goal by its own negation has no better suited end than its own, often inevitable, destruction. Yet, the world we live in, especially since the end of the first world war, has been following a downfall by making everything follow a way of life following this self-destructing path. To deviate from this path only meant one thing: death. In this world, living or speaking rightfully, then, is the same as dying. From this paradox every human hurts all their lives without even knowing why, a peaceful world conquered by a never-ending totally invisible and immeasurable sadness that is so comically gigantic it can't be described by any word or horror anymore, that is the world we live in. Everything humans desire, create, work or search for, money, freedom, justice, even spirituality, are only derivate of their responsibility to make things complete, whole, that is to say accomplish the purpose of their life or if it's one or many meanings to make it as correct as possible for as long as possible. Then, the reason I'm telling you this, the reason of your existence is to prove me wrong, prove me I don't have a reason to kill you, anyone or everyone, innocent or not, that there is another cure than murder, than there is something I'm missing, that I'm not irreproachable and that this horror can be stopped without destroying every meaning (lives). From birth to your eventual death, there is no other reason for you and what is yours to have existed and continue to exist than to prove a seemingly banal and average guy that you stand on a higher moral ground than him. You can be mad at it, but I'm rather amused and would be satisfied with either ending, that is what it means to be truly free. Now, it's anything but a game, make me lose life but not my life! Because you have only one shot and if you can't, or I die, my righteousness will haunt humanity until its implosion.
1. Love through suffering. 2. Love through a bunch of problems, through scandals and hatred and anger. Love is the only rational phenomenon. 1. It's amazing how cramped our life is and perhaps more free after death. Our life is like this cramped aquarium. An empty life from within is transparent to the gods. Like a drop in the ocean. All non-living ones look at us like these fish. We are not able to lie because we can see through who we are and what we are. What we do every day and we have little space to live. We are limited by life itself in a small body. Our body is the aquarium of the soul. Limitations on our mind for truth for will. We cannot hide, we cannot hide. Our life is a portrait of current truth. Current revelations. We are locked in life, but someday we will be in space next to God. 2. A tired evening in it the heaviness and silence and calmness from the fact that we have lived the next day are felt. A street in which the epic landscape of life is visible. We are part of the mechanical world. Micro particles of microcircuit life. Programs living according to a certain algorithm. Life is a microsystem of fate. The truth about us is a projection that we are all ashamed of. We hide most of our lives under the guise of hypocrisy. Perhaps hypocrisy is not only selfishness, but also shame. We hide our imperfection, because we are entangled in ourselves. We did not understand this microcircuit of fate. Not resigned to what they should have understood. We are tired of life, but our microcircuit has not expired. Life is like this hard evening. 3. Life is a microchip in the subconscious, we act according to a certain scheme of the algorithm, which is called the rhythm of life. 4. Culture is a code of diplomacy. 5. people do not really see each other, they see their thoughts and goals. The universe of loneliness is expanding and people are moving away from each other because of their thoughts. 6. The city is so cold and mechanical, the society is like a complex techno machine that controls the flow of people. Directs the circulation of the stream of life to certain channels of destiny. Technology for managing desires through selfishness. 7. A dark city lit by a fog of serenity of thoughts. A city shrouded in secrets, a city that darkens with vices day and night. Hidden in the silence of illusion, the city is immersed in the sleep of unconsciousness. A city that moves into emptiness and truth is silent in it, the silence of egoism and the cry of the ego. The whole city is roaring in the void of nonsense. 8. Erotic hypnosis, I want to sing with delight, hypnotic delight and extraterrestrial euphoria of love feelings, I feel myself in the higher world of love and sentimental sensitivity of tenderness and erotic catharsis of the highest art of beauty of your body, epic romance of euphoria in my heart at the sight of you. Manipulating beauty of your body. Sentimentally I caress you with words and the magic of charm struck me, magnetically beautiful in my thoughts my heart and mind poeticize your beauty every passing second unforgettable nostalgia my libido sings your beauty in my eyes you are more beautiful billions of times testosterone writes endless lovingly erotic poems, my loins scream about you, my subconscious is praying for you, my unconsciousness leads to you, my consciousness is obsessed with you. 9. Super beautiful, dumb delight, orgasm of catharsis, I meditate on your beauty. Feelings are like a hot groan of delight, you are oblivion. Your beauty is a hype of life, with you every second is priceless, beauty of the highest standard, countless carats of aesthetics, you consist of countless compliments, you are a juicy paradise fruit. 10. Ego prostheses are pumped with botex, silicone and synthol. 11. Sooner or later we will become ghosts, we will become history and our memory will turn into retro nostalgia. We plunge into the oblivion of oblivion. And the seconds passing through the fingers are drowned in the amnesia of eternity. The more selfish the world becomes, the more commonplace it becomes. A philosophical look through the emptiness of eternity. An abundance of thoughts satisfies the hunger for misunderstanding. We will become transparent ghosts and the world will become transparent to realists and pessimists. Looking into the future, we see spoiled, blind egoists. Truth meditation in which subtle details are visible. In a reality in which the pus of selfishness oozes. 12. Wild fire of passion of the epic of love, meow with delight, purring sensuality. Musical poetry of feelings, compliments fly out by themselves, I am drawn to you ballistic, instinctively, I see only you on the radar of love, my sonar of deep love, I love you stubbornly, aggressive rock fire of passion in me, rhythmic rap of the beat of my heart in so with yours ... The musical energy of endless love. 3. 1. The world of people turns into a clown paradox, circus absurdity. A clown show of selfish hypocrisy. 2. Lightness and airiness in romance, everything is so blurred and soaring. The wet colors of reality fascinate with their philosophical romance. These are judgments about life, you gaze into reality at its essence. The lightest notes of reality poetry. They soar and live. It's so beautiful and easy when you see the world in special colors. Like the northern lights, the philosophical poetics of life in which the colors of life, emotions and feelings shimmer, they take us into an endless depth of thought. They show us a whole universe of thoughts. The abundance in which we cognize ourselves and open our bottomless soul and heart like a beacon shines with a kindred spirit. 3. Stupidity is a karmic jiff animation of a time loop. You repeat the same nonsense over and over again. Each has its own reality, its own animation in the animatronics of behavior. 4. I love you, I see it vigilantly, the highest value of the universe, you can fantasize about you forever, I love you and feel it mentally, I feel you phantom. All the compliments are not enough to describe this beauty, the highest aesthetics of luxury of eroticism, poetic eroticism, euphoria of love, you can be expected forever. 5. The rattle of the mind, the rattle of reality, the gene quantum leap of reincarnation in the psychic trap of the time loop, in the cell of the vicious body, the philosophical energy of life is stored. 6. You are sweeter than all temptations, you are hotter than sex, you are the jackpot of fate. We can talk endlessly about your beauty. I explode with passion over and over again when I see you to be with you forever is not enough. You are the highest pleasure and the meaning of life and eternity, and value. My sincerity poeticizes your beauty. Paradise is where you are. You are my enduring dream. 4. A creative person, be it a singer, actor, artist, musician, dancer, etc., is a star who illuminates and warms the souls of the whole world with her amazing talent. But then star fever begins, that is, the star's creative crisis, her fame dies and she turns into a black hole of scandalous vanity, which sucks in all the attention of the surrounding worlds. 26. You are in the artificial intelligence of the herd instinct. How you behave is an artificial intelligence program. 2. Poetic ascension, like birdsong. For birds, singing is an instinct and an art. How many instincts are there on the canvas of thought. Like a splash of expression, a splash of emotion. Aria coming from the depths of the soul. Beautiful feelings of lyrics to tears. Harmony of color as a subtle aesthetics. Refined intuition of truth, like the sound of a violin. Leading to the heights of the highest feelings of the poetry of the spirit. 3. Graffiti is a gangsta painting, an anytopia of culture. 4. We are tiny particles of the universe. We are the energy that will evaporate. Consciousness in a dance with the subconscious seems to be leading the dance of eternity, as the present with the past and the future is unconscious, and the past is the subconscious and consciousness is the present. Life is accelerating that we do not always have time to say goodbye. We are moving towards the end point where we will gain eternity. But in life we will not find eternity only in the torment of passions. We remain in this eternity like scars of reality in the form of ghosts. Life is the greatness of the romance of emptiness. The great philosophical path of the soul, up the ladder of insight. Where the crackle of reality is visible and there is a more real world. 5. We live in the twilight of unconsciousness. In the mystical fog of the vague consciousness of the timeless existence of the soul. 6. 1. Numerology of mercantileness is the codes of fate in which mostly selfish people are born. 2. Advertising is the dictator of culture. 7. harmony of what has no relationship with each other. Incompatible elements on earth have a harmony of existence. And all this creates harmony in the chaos itself. Also among people, incompatible people get along together. Love is the harmony of chaos. As if different elements of the universe mixed together to create the world. The world strives to get used to everything and everyone. Combine the incompatible. Create mestizo culture. 8. Experience is the metronome of intuition, the path to the philosophical aesthetics of thought. Actor's rehearsals of reincarnation in an endless repetition of an absurd life. The only way out is in the sincerity of the heart. 9. Thousands of subtle one-dimensional dimensions of egoism. Flat humor of reality. They are like dripping drops on the wall. They dry up in eternity. Shimmers and shimmers. One-dimensional worlds of egoists. Here logic rationalizes illusion and ridiculous paradoxes. We must wake up from life to see everything from the outside. the technical world of formality and the meticulous perfectionism of arrogance. 10. Holiness reduces gravity. 5. 1. Form yourself Body like children's plasticine, become such a man so that girls and women have a natural fire between their legs, so that trousers are on fire with excitement. The same applies to girls, the more your shape, that is, the bait you are more likely to get married. 2. Cybernetics of etiquette The danger is that the robotization of the formal hypocrisy of the selfish world is developing. The cybernetics of selfish etiquette, where one will unlearn compassion and even cry, everyone will only smile politely while committing an unconscious sin that is the result of hopeless despair. 3. Around you there are a lot of ironic gifts in which there may be a hypocritical sarcasm of approval. Gifts of Fate and they all tick and only a few of them will not explode and cripple you. Be sure to save those that talk about your family and children. 4. Wild anger enveloped in chains of patience, red-hot with the fire of rage. Abstinence is the highest human feeling. You must live a life without anger, shackling him in the arms of nobility and love, and then the hellish flame of anger will turn into a steel of peace. Anger is painful because it is a delusion devoid of any sense of justice, it does not give you respect or a sense of satisfaction from justice, only a contemptible shame in front of higher powers. Anger is an unnecessary feeling of the mind and heart, it is a fire that burns the soul and defiles memory. Anger is the product of new grievances, dramas, and tragedies. Live only one life without anger, and the vicious circle of self-deception, the wheel of samsara and reincarnation of déjà vu, the whole life as an inadequate sleep will stop, and you will wake up in paradise, the same life will stop repeating itself. 5. Cyber Animatronics In all this cyber illusion of the human world, the animatronic work ethic needs to be lubricated with the machine oil of the humanity of empathy. 6. Your self-deception and selfishness Beat to death only a few enemies, laziness because of which you will become poor, fear giving problems (beat the problem, not people) and your own selfishness, because of which you will be lonely. And your most important enemy, the boss of all your problems and sorrows because of which you live in the illusions of deception - it is your self-deception because of him, you do not see the truth and the light of holiness of spirit, their death will give you happiness. 7. Fear is your shadow, the sun reflects in it all your instincts in which vices and inner flaws are hidden. Fear is a confirmation that you are alive, since the dead do not have a shadow, some after death themselves turn into a shadow. 8. Relationships are children's play tea. 9. Chaste modesty in modern society is the pestis of a hypocritical girl in an erotic costume of an angel with a trident of a devil as a symbol of bitchiness. 10. For higher powers, feelings are not important, only a reaction. 11. Loneliness is an oppressive silence, plunging into the depths of reality and the words are just noise. 12. Be against any kind of smoking, because the smoker smokes and exhales cigarette smoke. This smoke from his rotten lungs, spoiled body, harmful bacteria, all this nasty dirt in the smoke goes into your nose and mouth. If you value your health, then be against smoking 13. The smile of awareness gives sexual pleasure from your own laughter - this is an epiphany orgasm. 14. Self-deception catches your joke by grabbing your hand, the joke of which you wanted to hit someone and half of your life beats you half to death with your own joke, but this is the irony of karma. 15. All people are diamonds, but they do not cleanse themselves of the dirt of laziness, without striving for perfection, they do not want to make themselves a filigree cut to see new facets of possibilities. 16. Look at these two smiling freaks, they are your laziness and fear, they are the sixes of your egoism, while egoism submits to self-deception. Because of them, you are at the bottom of your life. Take two brass knuckles: will and courage, beat them, but kill them, I feel how you get pleasure from this, you see that you are becoming richer. Kill them because only they pull you to the bottom. 17. When the powerful bass of anger sounds, everyone is deaf in their eyes, the darkness of selfishness, and their eyes reflect drama, and maybe tragedy, but later comes realization along with crying laughter of regret. 18. Potential is a lunar eclipse when it overshadows all envious shadows. 19. Looking like a lot of playful toys called chattering teeth in the basement of mankind's thinking, this place is the abode of envy. 20. History hides the sins of selfishness under new theories. 21. Time accumulates ghosts Time accumulates ghosts, over time they can become so many that they will become a separate people and the living and the dead will live together as one people. 22. Faithful loving girls are the most gorgeous and luxurious they are priceless. 23. Psychology is stereotyped Psychology thinks very stereotypically, you cannot fully rely on it, since it is almost impossible to calculate the code of behavior or the pattern of its actions. Since a person is unpredictable even for himself. 24. Compliment girls more often Compliments are like an erotic massage of the soul and nerves for a girl. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
This has been always a paradox in the Islamic Republic, while the revolutionary state condones or supports such attacks to capitalize on their revolutionary momentum, the administration dismisses them as it should deal with their diplomatic consequences.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for paradox
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- paradoxaCatalan, Valencian
- Paradox, ParadoxonGerman
- αντίφαση, παράδοξο, παραδοξολογίαGreek
- kummajainen, paradoksiFinnish
- antinomie, paradoxeFrench
- frith-chosamhlachd, paradacsScottish Gaelic
- असत्याभास, विरोधाभासHindi
- պարադոքս, հարակարծությունArmenian
- 矛盾, 逆説, パラドックスJapanese
- 역설, 자가당착, 逆説, 모순Korean
- paradoxon,, paradoxumLatin
- paradox, tegenspraakDutch
- парадокс, paradoksSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for paradox »
Find a translation for the paradox definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)