the quality of being warmhearted and considerate and humane and sympathetic
tendency to be kind and forgiving
a kind act
The state of being kind.
An instance of kind or charitable behaviour.
the state or quality of being kind, in any of its various senses; manifestation of kind feeling or disposition beneficence
a kind act; an act of good will; as, to do a great kindness
Kindness is the act or the state of being kind, being marked by good and charitable behavior, pleasant disposition, and concern for others. It is known as a virtue, and recognized as a value in many cultures and religions. Research has shown that acts of kindness does not only benefit receivers of the kind act, but also the giver, as a result of the release of neurotransmitters responsible for feelings of contentment and relaxation when such acts are committed.
Song lyrics by kindness -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by kindness on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of kindness in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of kindness in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Images & Illustrations of kindness
Translations for kindness
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- cortesia, gentilesa, bondatCatalan, Valencian
- godhed, velvilje, venlighed, imødekommenhed, tjeneste, elskværdighedDanish
- bonté, la gentillesseFrench
- दया, दयालुताHindi
- bontà, cortesia, piacere, gentilezza, favore, garboItalian
- 優しさ, 親切Japanese
- caritas, bonitas, benignitasLatin
- ദയ, അനുകമ്പ, ഐന്തൽMalayalam
- vriendelijkheid, aardigheidDutch
- gentileza, caridadePortuguese
- bunăvoință, amabilitate, bunătateRomanian
- दया, कृपाSanskrit
- милосрдје, лјубаѕност, човеколјублје, milosrdje, čovekoljublje, доброта, milosrđe, dobrota, ljubaznostSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for kindness »
Find a translation for the kindness definition in other languages:
Select another language: