productive or conducive to producing in abundance
"be fruitful and multiply"
Favourable to the growth of fruit or useful vegetation; fertile; not barren.
Being productive in any sense; yielding benefits.
The extra work in the office turned out to be fruitful after all - I got promoted
full of fruit; producing fruit abundantly; bearing results; prolific; fertile; liberal; bountiful; as, a fruitful tree, or season, or soil; a fruitful wife
The numerical value of fruitful in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of fruitful in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
This is my first visit and it has given very fruitful results.
I have no problem with that, we did that a year ago, it was actually fruitful. It could happen again.
A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value.
Our life is made up of time, and time is a gift from God, so it is important that it be used in good and fruitful actions.
If we go to elections soon, in three or four weeks if this option is chosen, obviously a party congress cannot be fruitful.
Images & Illustrations of fruitful
Translations for fruitful
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- плодороден, плодотворен, плодовитBulgarian
- fértil, prolífico, fructífero, productivoSpanish
- مثمر ثمرPersian
- proficuo, fruttuosoItalian
- auglīgs, rasmīgs, rezultatīvs, ražīgs, produktīvsLatvian
- fruktbarNorwegian Nynorsk
- produtivo, fértil, frutuosoPortuguese
- roditor, fructuos, fertil, rodnicRomanian
- [[приносить, эффективный, плодотворный, плодородный, плодоносный, производительный, продуктивныйRussian
Get even more translations for fruitful »
Find a translation for the fruitful definition in other languages:
Select another language: