without a flaw
"a flawless gemstone"
Perfect; without flaws, shortcomings or defects.
The pianist's performance this evening was flawless.
free from flaws
Flawless is a 1999 crime comedy-drama film that stars Robert De Niro and Philip Seymour Hoffman. It was directed by Joel Schumacher, who also wrote the screenplay. Other cast members includes Daphne Rubin-Vega and Wilson Jermaine Heredia, both of whom starred in the original production of the Broadway Musical Rent.
Song lyrics by flawless -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by flawless on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of flawless in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of flawless in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Examples of flawless in a Sentence
Flawed genius is better than flawless talent.
In many ways, (to Phillips,) a flawless record was a record without soul.
He passed all the subsequent tests and checks with flying colors, his flying abilities were flawless.
Of course great hotels have always been social ideas, flawless mirrors to the particular societies they service.
There's a perception with U.S. stocks that they can go quickly from flawless to hopeless, and since May 1 it's been more hopeless for stocks.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for flawless
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- безупречен, бездефектенBulgarian
- perfecteCatalan, Valencian
- fehlerlos, perfekt, einwandfrei, makellosGerman
- perfecto, impecableSpanish
- بی عیب و نقصPersian
- täydellinen, virheetönFinnish
- impeccable, sans défaut, parfaitFrench
- hibátlan, makulátlan, tökéletesHungarian
- tanpa cacatIndonesian
- senmakula, sendefekta, perfektaIdo
- perfetto, levigatoItalian
- 完璧, 完璧なJapanese
- Dei perfectaLatin
- perfekts, nevainojamsLatvian
- vlekkeloos, foutloos, feilloosDutch
- bezbłędny, doskonałyPolish
- impecável, perfeitoPortuguese
- безукоризненный, изъян, безупречный, совершенныйRussian
- fulländad, fläckfri, otadlig, oklanderlig, felfri, makalösSwedish
Get even more translations for flawless »
Find a translation for the flawless definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)