filthy, foul, nasty(adj)
disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
"as filthy as a pigsty"; "a foul pond"; "a nasty pigsty of a room"
dirty, filthy, lousy(adj)
"a dirty (or lousy) trick"; "a filthy traitor"
cruddy, filthy, foul, nasty, smutty(adj)
characterized by obscenity
"had a filthy mouth"; "foul language"; "smutty jokes"
Covered with filth; very dirty.
Obscene or offensive.
Very unpleasant or disagreeable.
defiled with filth, whether material or moral; nasty; dirty; polluted; foul; impure; obscene
Filthy is the third album by rapper/DJ, Egyptian Lover. The album was released in 1988 for Priority Records and was produced by Egyptian Lover himself. The album was both a commercial and critical failure only making it to #99 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and producing no hit singles.
Song lyrics by filthy -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by filthy on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of filthy in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of filthy in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Examples of filthy in a Sentence
Spring makes everything look filthy.
Often a noble face hides filthy ways.
A filthy mouth will not utter decent language.
The secret of keeping always the mind healthy is to never get the heart filthy.
The only food we saw were a few potatoes and a box of rice in the filthy trailer.
Images & Illustrations of filthy
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for filthy
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- непристоен, циничен, кирлив, мръсенBulgarian
- groller, obscè, impurCatalan, Valencian
- obszön, dreckig, verdreckt, versautGerman
- obsceno, mugroso, guarro, mugriento, pelado, sucio, inmundoSpanish
- likainen, saastainen, kuppainenFinnish
- drabasda, drabasdach, cacaScottish Gaelic
- szennyes, mocskosHungarian
- sudicio, laido, sconcio, indecente, osceno, immorale, lercioItalian
- چهپهڵ, بۆگهن, قۆڕKurdish
- vuil, smerigDutch
- slibrig, møkketeNorwegian
- imunda, imundoPortuguese
- по́шлый, гря́зный, вульга́рный, замы́зганный, запа́чканный, непотре́бный, неприли́чный, ме́рзкий, непристо́йный, грязныйRussian
- pis, ayıp, açık saçık, müstehcen, kirliTurkish
Get even more translations for filthy »
Find a translation for the filthy definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)