in a physically fierce manner
"silence broken by dogs barking ferociously"; "they fought fiercely"
in an emotionally fierce manner
"she was fiercely proud of her children"
in a fierce manner
The numerical value of fiercely in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of fiercely in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Lust of power burns more fiercely than all the passions combined.
I'm fiercely independent but I'm terrified of being alone.
I was born independent, fiercely so, i always had a chip on my shoulder that I had to prove to everyone that I'm independent.
The heyday of department stores is clearly in the past while apparel retailers( for example) compete fiercely with e-commerce.
When dollars get lower and there are fewer acquisition programs, protests go up and people fight more fiercely for these awards.
Images & Illustrations of fiercely
Translations for fiercely
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- feroçmentCatalan, Valencian
- heftig, wütendGerman
- άγρια, αγρίωςGreek
- rajusti, hurjasti, tulisesti, raivokkaastiFinnish
- farouchement, âprement, violemmentFrench
- fûlWestern Frisian
- accanitamente, perfidamente, ferocemente, trucementeItalian
- ferociter, atrociterLatin
- gwałtownie, zawzięcie, ostroPolish
- я́ростно, лю́то, неи́стово, жесто́ко, свире́поRussian
- žestoko, жестокоSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for fiercely »
Find a translation for the fiercely definition in other languages:
Select another language: