people who are destined to die soon
"the agony of the doomed was in his voice"
marked for certain death
"the black spot told the old sailor he was doomed"
cursed, damned, doomed, unredeemed, unsaved(adj)
in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
"poor damned souls"
doomed, ill-fated, ill-omened, ill-starred, unlucky(adj)
marked by or promising bad fortune
"their business venture was doomed from the start"; "an ill-fated business venture"; "an ill-starred romance"; "the unlucky prisoner was again put in irons"- W.H.Prescott
(usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
"doomed to unhappiness"; "fated to be the scene of Kennedy's assassination"
Certain to suffer death, failure, or a similarly negative outcome.
"Doomed" is the 11th episode of season 4 of the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
The numerical value of doomed in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of doomed in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
If there were no woman and crooked man, then the SELFIE business would have doomed on the first day of its launch.
1. A question is a prayer to one's self. 2. Wars prove that the past will destroy the future. 3. The heart of darkness will bestow either holiness or madness. A voice from the depths of the gloomy loneliness of the soul will bestow an amazing observer philosophy. 4. Abstract transformations of chance prove that there is no order and will not even be in high culture. 5. The heart of reality beats in the rhythm of verses and music of beatniks, endless improvisations of opinions are like gloomy but romantic apathy of jazz - these are timid steps to the truth, as if connecting usb wires of the logic of various people, we are connected to eternity in eternal unity, we learn the common self of humanity. Exhaling cigarette smoke looking into the future with black glasses, fear that does not see terror in our eyes, he sees through glasses only courage and courage where we seem to take the last leap into the abyss of inevitability. A ray of light hits in the distance, we go to the end from dawn to dawn, snapping our fingers, we go to the climax of truth coming out of the fog of self-deception, breathing in the air of freedom from illusions, we where there are no screens of annoying instincts and other vices of self-destruction. 6. Advertising is the harshest dictator of values. 7. Accident is communication with reality. 8. Socialization is the slavery of self-deception. 9. Loneliness is music in the soul that voices feelings and emotions permeated by being. The endless quest for meaning in the impasse of fate. Lyrical melodies in the void of consciousness, in the zone of infinite loneliness, the soul of a doomed soul to wander in the inevitability of a timeless sense of eternity. In fearless courage, the adoption of an interdimensional hybrid reality takes place that becomes one from humility. 10. All our values are in memory. 11. Patience like wine, over time you will experience the rich taste of detail. 12. Gene transformation shapes thinking and the future. 13. A lonely person is like the restless soul of reality, an ever wandering spirit in the eternal darkness of despair in the cosmic void of loneliness, meeting the dawns of the twilight of sorrow. 14. Race: smile A race of smiles or a race called: Smile. This is my fantastic race of vision that you see in my many drawings. Their smiles as a symbol of awareness are something absolutely brilliant. 15. Forgiveness is better than eternal anger, which everyone does not care about. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
Whoever convinces himself that he is not worthy of first position has doomed himself to failure from the very beginning.
The economics of the health insurance market makes it a complicated analysis. These are not doomed transactions.
When I think of a merry, happy, free young girl -- and look at the ailing, aching state a young wife generally is doomed to -- which you can't deny is the penalty of marriage.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for doomed
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- tuomittu, tuhon omaFinnish
- spacciata, spacciato, condannata, condannatoItalian
- хувь тавиланMongolian
- ਤਬਾਹ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀPanjabi, Punjabi
Get even more translations for doomed »
Find a translation for the doomed definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)