someone who develops real estate (especially someone who prepares a site for residential or commercial use)
photographic equipment consisting of a chemical solution for developing film
a corporation or individual who finances or organizes a real estate development.
(Photog.) A chemical bath or reagent used in developing photographs. By the action of the developer, the latent image on a photographic plate or film, not perceptible to the eye after exposure in the camera, is developed and becomes visible.
A person or entity engaged in the creation or improvement of certain classes of products.
A real estate developer; a person or company who prepares a parcel of land for sale, or creates structures on that land.
A film developer; a person who uses chemicals to create photographs from photograph negatives.
A liquid used in the chemical processing of traditional photos.
A software developer; a person or company who creates or modifies computer software.
one who, or that which, develops
a reagent by the action of which the latent image upon a photographic plate, after exposure in the camera, or otherwise, is developed and visible
Developer is the fifth full-length album released by indie rock band Silkworm. It was their second and final album released on Matador Records before they switched to Touch and Go.
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'developer' in Nouns Frequency: #1893
The numerical value of developer in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of developer in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Examples of developer in a Sentence
Jared's a very successful developer and he just loves politics now.
As a developer it's cool to feel that I don't know everything there is to see.
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.
It created a very nice seasoned salt, but wasn't what the product developer was tasked with developing.
The positioning is very different because we work with beginners to bring them to a junior-developer level.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for developer
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- vývojář, developerCzech
- programmør, udviklerDanish
- promotor, desarrolladorSpanish
- kiinteistönkehittäjä, ohjelmoija, kehittäjä, ([[filmi]]n) [[kehittäjä]], rakennuttaja, tuotekehittäjä, kehitinFinnish
- concepteur, développeur, développateur, promoteur, programmeur, révélateur, créateurFrench
- fejlesztő, előhívó, előhívószerHungarian
- sviluppatore, liquido per sviluppare, sviluppatore di softwareItalian
- 現像液, プログラマーJapanese
- programmeur, promotor, ontwerper, ontwikkelaar, projectontwikkelaarDutch
- programista, deweloper, wywoływaczPolish
- desenvolvedor, revelador, programador, developerPortuguese
- conceptor, developator, creator, revelator, dezvoltator, lichid developatorRomanian
- застройщик, проявитель, разработчик, разработчица, программист, программисткаRussian
- zhvilluese, zhvilluesAlbanian
- utvecklare, mjukvaruutvecklareSwedish
- film banyosu ilacı, yazılım uzmanı, geliştirici, developman maddesiTurkish
Get even more translations for developer »
Find a translation for the developer definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)