someone who develops real estate (especially someone who prepares a site for residential or commercial use)
photographic equipment consisting of a chemical solution for developing film
a corporation or individual who finances or organizes a real estate development.
(Photog.) A chemical bath or reagent used in developing photographs. By the action of the developer, the latent image on a photographic plate or film, not perceptible to the eye after exposure in the camera, is developed and becomes visible.
A person or entity engaged in the creation or improvement of certain classes of products.
A real estate developer; a person or company who prepares a parcel of land for sale, or creates structures on that land.
A film developer; a person who uses chemicals to create photographs from photograph negatives.
A liquid used in the chemical processing of traditional photos.
A software developer; a person or company who creates or modifies computer software.
one who, or that which, develops
a reagent by the action of which the latent image upon a photographic plate, after exposure in the camera, or otherwise, is developed and visible
Developer is the fifth full-length album released by indie rock band Silkworm. It was their second and final album released on Matador Records before they switched to Touch and Go.
British National Corpus
Rank popularity for the word 'developer' in Nouns Frequency: #1893
The numerical value of developer in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of developer in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Our unique algorithm is able to grade each person and it chooses which developer works on what.
We’re not going to accept the first big offer from a developer who wants to tear it down, we’re going to wait a few days, in case there are others who want to purchase it as an investment to preserve it.
Tim's strategic thinking and depth of experience was critical to our efforts to transform the company into a leading developer of U.S. onshore unconventional resources.
Most Android devices ship with at least two app stores preinstalled, and consumers are able to install additional app stores, this openness means that even if a developer and Google do not agree on business terms the developer can still distribute on the Android platform.
Depreciation for buildings that are not suffering wear and tear, that is a generous tax benefit, every developer gets that, but taking deductions on other people's money, that goes beyond what other real estate developers would do.
Images & Illustrations of developer
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for developer
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- vývojář, developerCzech
- programmør, udviklerDanish
- promotor, desarrolladorSpanish
- kiinteistönkehittäjä, ohjelmoija, kehittäjä, ([[filmi]]n) [[kehittäjä]], rakennuttaja, tuotekehittäjä, kehitinFinnish
- concepteur, développeur, développateur, promoteur, programmeur, révélateur, créateurFrench
- fejlesztő, előhívó, előhívószerHungarian
- sviluppatore, liquido per sviluppare, sviluppatore di softwareItalian
- 現像液, プログラマーJapanese
- programmeur, promotor, ontwerper, ontwikkelaar, projectontwikkelaarDutch
- programista, deweloper, wywoływaczPolish
- desenvolvedor, revelador, programador, developerPortuguese
- conceptor, developator, creator, revelator, dezvoltator, lichid developatorRomanian
- застройщик, проявитель, разработчик, разработчица, программист, программисткаRussian
- zhvilluese, zhvilluesAlbanian
- utvecklare, mjukvaruutvecklareSwedish
- film banyosu ilacı, yazılım uzmanı, geliştirici, developman maddesiTurkish
Get even more translations for developer »
Find a translation for the developer definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)