having the ability or power to create
"a creative imagination"
promoting construction or creation
A person directly involved in a creative marketing process.
He is a visionary creative.
Artistic material used in advertising, e.g. photographs, drawings, or video.
Having the ability to create.
Original, expressive and imaginative.
having the power to create; exerting the act of creation
"Creative" was released in November 2008 as the third single from Leon Jackson's debut album Right Now. To promote the track Jackson appeared on the official BBC Children in Need 2008 show performing the song as a "exclusive" as this was the first time Jackson had performed the track. The song went onto debut at #94 on the UK Singles Charts.
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'creative' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #3787
Rank popularity for the word 'creative' in Adjectives Frequency: #504
The numerical value of creative in Chaldean Numerology is: 9
The numerical value of creative in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Images & Illustrations of creative
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for creative
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- съзидателен, творческиBulgarian
- creatiuCatalan, Valencian
- kreativ, originellGerman
- kreema, kreaEsperanto
- creativo, creativaSpanish
- luova, visut, visumateriaali, tekijäFinnish
- créatif, créativeFrench
- alkotó, találékony, ötletes, kreatívHungarian
- creativa, creativoItalian
- 独創的, 創造的, 創造的なJapanese
- 창조적 인Korean
- ingeniosus, partumLatin
- kreatif, berdaya ciptaMalay
- oppfinnsom, skapende, kreativNorwegian
- twórczy, kreatywnyPolish
- criador, criativo, criativaPortuguese
- creator, creativ, inventivRomanian
- тво́рческий, созида́тельныйRussian
Get even more translations for creative »
Find a translation for the creative definition in other languages:
Select another language: