capable of being imagined
"that is one possible answer"
Capable of being conceived or imagined; possible; credible; thinkable.
capable of being conceived, imagined, or understood
Origin: [Cf. F. concevable.]
The numerical value of conceivable in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of conceivable in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1
Examples of conceivable in a Sentence
Contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion.
We must do everything we can to fight any conceivable threat of contagion.
What is inconceivable about the universe is that it is at all conceivable.
Once the AIIB has actually been established, it's conceivable that we would cooperate.
Every conceivable optimization opportunity has some form of machine learning applied to it.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for conceivable
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- възможен, мислим, разбираемBulgarian
- představitelný, myslitelný, možnýCzech
- erdenklich, absehbar, vorstellbar, begreiflich, denkbarGerman
- concebible, pensable, imaginableSpanish
- pensable, imaginableFrench
- immaginabile, pensabile, concepibile, ideabileItalian
- comprehensibilis, comprehensīvusLatin
- вероятный, возможный, мыслимый, потенциальный, постижимыйRussian
- pòjmljiv, замѝслив, по̀јмљив, zamìslivSerbo-Croatian
- makul, akla uygun, düşünülebilirTurkish
Get even more translations for conceivable »
Find a translation for the conceivable definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Discuss these conceivable definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"conceivable." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 15 Nov. 2019. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/conceivable>.