of large size for its weight
Being large in size, mass, or volume.
Having excess body mass, especially muscle.
of great bulk or dimensions; of great size; large; thick; massive; as, bulky volumes
The numerical value of bulky in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of bulky in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Understanding the single-line quote is like comprehending the bulky book with its title only and correctly.
He's a bulky boy. If they are not neutered, you run the risk of them breaking into the herd, hurting someone.
A person who has time to read a bulky book or novel has got certainly ample time to do something beneficial and novel.
Cash is less bulky compared to foodstuff, it is more convenient to the recipient and, as a result, residents have appreciated it more than food-aid.
There is something that is not working in that bulky union, but let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water, let’s try to jump-start things, to re-create.
Images & Illustrations of bulky
Translations for bulky
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- тромав, обемист, масивенBulgarian
- voluminósCatalan, Valencian
- massig, wuchtig, sperrigGerman
- voluminoso, abultadoSpanish
- kookas, kömpelö, isoFinnish
- tomadachScottish Gaelic
- nagy terjedelműHungarian
- voluminoso, ingombrante, scomodo, massiccioItalian
- omvangrijk, dik, lijvigDutch
- grosso, volumoso, massudoPortuguese
- voluminos, mătăhălos, mareRomanian
- объемистый, громоздкийRussian
- krupan, velikSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for bulky »
Find a translation for the bulky definition in other languages:
Select another language: