Definitions for blond
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word blond.
a person with fair skin and hair
a light grayish yellow to near white
blond, blonde, light-hairedadjective
being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
"blond Scandinavians"; "a house full of light-haired children"
A person of fair skin and fair hair (usually spelled "blonde" when referring to a woman).
A pale golden brown colour/color.
Of a bleached, or pale golden colour.
Of a blond complexion (referring to a person)
alt. of Blonde
Blond or blonde, or fair hair, is a hair color characterized by low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. The resultant visible hue depends on various factors, but always has some sort of yellowish color. The color can be from the very pale blond to reddish "strawberry" blond colors or golden-brownish blond colors. On the Fischer–Saller scale blond color ranges from A to J, the RGB color value is typically #FAF0BE.
The numerical value of blond in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
The numerical value of blond in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
They told me so much about my mother, the most important thing: Now I know my mother's face. Before I had remembered only her blond hair. Now I can see her.
I can’t wait! when else am I going to be able to rock a blond wig one day and a brunette one the next? Wigs are my armor. They help me power through the day.
The women are often provocatively dressed, have had plastic surgery and have bleached blond hair. More than 100 of those expected to be detained are women. Adnan Oktar has also written numerous books promoting creationism and conspiracy theories. It's a British plot.
Years ago, I used to play fast and a little loose more on Twitter. These days, I'm a little bit more reserved, i said,' Well the difference is easy to spot. Ryan Gosling has blond hair and Ryan Reynolds is a [ expletive ].
People would tell me to dye my hair blond when I first started auditioning, funny how defined we are by how we present ourselves.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for blond
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- شَقْراء, شقر, أشقر, شقراءArabic
- рус, светъл, руса коса, блондин, блондинкаBulgarian
- rosCatalan, Valencian
- blondýna, blonďákCzech
- blondine, lyshåretDanish
- Blondin, Blonde, hell, Blondhaarige, flachshaarig, Blondkopf, blond, Blonder, blondhaarig, Blondine, hellhäutig, Blondhaariger, Flachshaariger, Blondschopf, FlachshaarigeGerman
- blonda, blondulo, blondulino, virblonduloEsperanto
- vaalea, vaaleaverikköFinnish
- bànScottish Gaelic
- בְּלוֹנְדִּינִית, בְּלוֹנְדִּינִיHebrew
- सुनहरे बालोंवालाHindi
- blondulo, blondino, blondaIdo
- ljóshærð, ljóshærðurIcelandic
- 金髪, ブロンドJapanese
- flāvicomus, fulvus, flāvusLatin
- blondīne, gaišmatis, blonds, blondīns, gaišmate, gaišmatainsLatvian
- русокос, белолик, плав, плава, светла, светол, рус, белолика, русокосаMacedonian
- blond, blondineDutch
- blonde, lys(håret), blondineNorwegian
- blond, blondynka, blondynPolish
- loiro, louroPortuguese
- русый, блондин, блондинка, светлый, белыйRussian
- blond, ljushyad, blondin, ljusSwedish
- jiblonan, blonan, hiblonan, blonikVolapük
Get even more translations for blond »
Find a translation for the blond definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Discuss these blond definitions with the community:
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"blond." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 28 Jan. 2023. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/blond>.