a person with fair skin and hair
a light grayish yellow to near white
blond, blonde, light-haired(adj)
being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes
"blond Scandinavians"; "a house full of light-haired children"
A person of fair skin and fair hair (usually spelled "blonde" when referring to a woman).
A pale golden brown colour/color.
Of a bleached, or pale golden colour.
Of a blond complexion (referring to a person)
alt. of Blonde
Blond or blonde, or fair hair, is a hair color characterized by low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. The resultant visible hue depends on various factors, but always has some sort of yellowish color. The color can be from the very pale blond to reddish "strawberry" blond colors or golden-brownish blond colors. On the Fischer–Saller scale blond color ranges from A to J, the RGB color value is typically #FAF0BE.
How to say blond in sign language?
The numerical value of blond in Chaldean Numerology is: 3
The numerical value of blond in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Examples of blond in a Sentence
But we need to know if you saw our blond-hair with the orange shirt.
People would tell me to dye my hair blond when I first started auditioning, funny how defined we are by how we present ourselves.
People perceive a white, middle-class woman with blond hair a particular way, and that image has been marketed for much of the entire fashion-model industry.
They told me so much about my mother, the most important thing: Now I know my mother's face. Before I had remembered only her blond hair. Now I can see her.
I can’t wait! when else am I going to be able to rock a blond wig one day and a brunette one the next? Wigs are my armor. They help me power through the day.
Images & Illustrations of blond
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for blond
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- شقر, شقراء, شَقْراء, أشقرArabic
- рус, блондинка, руса коса, светъл, блондинBulgarian
- rosCatalan, Valencian
- blonďák, blondýnaCzech
- blondine, lyshåretDanish
- Blondin, Blonde, Blondhaarige, Blondkopf, hell, flachshaarig, blond, Blonder, Blondine, Blondhaariger, Flachshaariger, Blondschopf, Flachshaarige, hellhäutig, blondhaarigGerman
- blonda, virblondulo, blondulo, blondulinoEsperanto
- vaaleaverikkö, vaaleaFinnish
- bànScottish Gaelic
- בְּלוֹנְדִּינִי, בְּלוֹנְדִּינִיתHebrew
- सुनहरे बालोंवालाHindi
- blonda, blondulo, blondinoIdo
- ljóshærð, ljóshærðurIcelandic
- 金髪, ブロンドJapanese
- flāvus, flāvicomus, fulvusLatin
- gaišmate, blondīns, blonds, gaišmatains, gaišmatis, blondīneLatvian
- белолик, плав, русокоса, светол, рус, белолика, русокос, плава, светлаMacedonian
- blond, blondineDutch
- lys(håret), blondine, blondeNorwegian
- blond, blondyn, blondynkaPolish
- louro, loiroPortuguese
- белый, светлый, русый, блондин, блондинкаRussian
- blond, ljus, blondin, ljushyadSwedish
- blonik, jiblonan, blonan, hiblonanVolapük
Get even more translations for blond »
Find a translation for the blond definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Український (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)