adviser, advisor, consultant(noun)
an expert who gives advice
"an adviser helped students select their courses"; "the United States sent military advisors to Guatemala"
One who offers advice.
The numerical value of advisor in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
The numerical value of advisor in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Tis the advisor who suffers from bad advice.
An empty stomach is not a good political advisor.
You don’t need to take advice from somebody. Wait for your time, it is the best advisor.
A lot of the clients don't view it as going with the brand: they trust their individual advisor.
It is notable that Hagie basically put itself on sale, because they had a financial advisor involved.
Images & Illustrations of advisor
Translations for advisor
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- съветник, консултантBulgarian
- assessorCatalan, Valencian
- Beraterin, BeraterGerman
- asesor, consejero, tutorSpanish
- penasehat, penasihatIndonesian
- 相談役, 顧問Japanese
- 고문, 顧問Korean
- adviseur, raadgeverDutch
- rådgiver, veilederNorwegian
- conselheiro, orientadorPortuguese
- советник, консультантка, консультант, советницаRussian
- савјетник, savetnik, саветник, savjetnikSerbo-Croatian
- moeletsiSouthern Sotho
- консультант, радникUkrainian
Get even more translations for advisor »
Find a translation for the advisor definition in other languages:
Select another language: