What does NBI mean?

Definitions for NBI
NBI

Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word NBI.

Freebase

  1. NBI

    NBI hf. is a state-run bank which operates in Iceland. 81.3% of the shares in the bank are owned by the Icelandic State Treasury, on behalf of the Icelandic State, while the remaining 18.7% of the shares are currently owned by the winding-up receivership for the old bankrupt Landsbanki. NBI was created 9 October 2008, after the government had taken control of the insolvent Landsbanki two days earlier and decided to split all domestic operations into this new surviving version of the bank, while leaving the remaining foreign operations of Landsbanki for bankruptcy and winding-up proceedings. The total assets value declined roughly to a third for the new bank, when comparing to the previous size for the old version of the bank. The number of employees were also reduced from 2770 in 2007, to only 1233 in 2012.

Suggested Resources

  1. NBI

    What does NBI stand for? -- Explore the various meanings for the NBI acronym on the Abbreviations.com website.

How to pronounce NBI?

  1. Alex
    Alex
    US English
    Daniel
    Daniel
    British
    Karen
    Karen
    Australian
    Veena
    Veena
    Indian

How to say NBI in sign language?

  1. nbi

Numerology

  1. Chaldean Numerology

    The numerical value of NBI in Chaldean Numerology is: 8

  2. Pythagorean Numerology

    The numerical value of NBI in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7

Images & Illustrations of NBI

  1. NBINBINBINBINBI

Popularity rank by frequency of use

NBI#10000#72063#100000

Translations for NBI

From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary

Get even more translations for NBI »

Translation

Find a translation for the NBI definition in other languages:

Select another language:

  • - Select -
  • Chinese - Simplified 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
  • Chinese - Traditional 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
  • Spanish Español (Spanish)
  • Esperanto Esperanto (Esperanto)
  • Japanese 日本語 (Japanese)
  • Portuguese Português (Portuguese)
  • German Deutsch (German)
  • Arabic العربية (Arabic)
  • French Français (French)
  • Russian Русский (Russian)
  • Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
  • Korean 한국어 (Korean)
  • Hebrew עברית (Hebrew)
  • Ukrainian Український (Ukrainian)
  • Urdu اردو (Urdu)
  • Hungarian Magyar (Hungarian)
  • Hindi मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
  • Indonesian Indonesia (Indonesian)
  • Italian Italiano (Italian)
  • Tamil தமிழ் (Tamil)
  • Turkish Türkçe (Turkish)
  • Telugu తెలుగు (Telugu)
  • Thai ภาษาไทย (Thai)
  • Vietnamese Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
  • Czech Čeština (Czech)
  • Polish Polski (Polish)
  • Indonesian Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
  • Romanian Românește (Romanian)
  • Dutch Nederlands (Dutch)
  • Greek Ελληνικά (Greek)
  • Latin Latinum (Latin)
  • Swedish Svenska (Swedish)
  • Danish Dansk (Danish)
  • Finnish Suomi (Finnish)
  • Persian فارسی (Persian)
  • Yiddish ייִדיש (Yiddish)
  • Armenian հայերեն (Armenian)
  • Norwegian Norsk (Norwegian)
  • English English (English)

Discuss these NBI definitions with the community:

Word of the Day

Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?

Please enter your email address:


Citation

Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:

Style:MLAChicagoAPA

"NBI." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 21 Sep. 2019. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/NBI>.

Are we missing a good definition for NBI? Don't keep it to yourself...

Free, no signup required:

Add to Chrome

Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!

Free, no signup required:

Add to Firefox

Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!

Nearby & related entries:

Alternative searches for NBI:

Thanks for your vote! We truly appreciate your support.