ageless, aeonian, eonian, eternal, everlasting, perpetual, unending, unceasing(adj)
continuing forever or indefinitely
"the ageless themes of love and revenge"; "eternal truths"; "life everlasting"; "hell's perpetual fires"; "the unending bliss of heaven"
endless, eternal, interminable(adj)
tiresomely long; seemingly without end
"endless debates"; "an endless conversation"; "the wait seemed eternal"; "eternal quarreling"; "an interminable sermon"
Lasting forever; unending.
Etymology: From aeternalis, from aeternus, from aevum.
existing outside time; as opposed to sempiternal, existing within time but everlastingly
Etymology: From aeternalis, from aeternus, from aevum.
without beginning or end of existence; always existing
without end of existence or duration; everlasting; endless; immortal
continued without intermission; perpetual; ceaseless; constant
existing at all times without change; immutable
exceedingly great or bad; -- used as a strong intensive
one of the appellations of God
that which is endless and immortal
Eternal were an English R&B girl group formed in 1992. The group featured two sisters Easther and Vernie Bennett, alongside Kéllé Bryan and Louise Nurding. Eternal became an international success and achieved 15 Top 20 hits in the UK, and have sold around 10 million records worldwide. They were considered Great Britain's answer to the American quartet En Vogue The group released their debut studio album Always & Forever in 1993 which would be the only album that would feature original member Louise Redknapp due to her leaving the group in 1995 to pursue a solo career, the group decided not to replace Redknapp and carried on as a trio. In 1998 Bryan was sacked from the group by the other two members, who cited the reason as "a breakdown in professional relations". The two remaining members carried on as a duo before splitting in 2000.
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
ē-tėr′nal, adj. without beginning or end of existence: everlasting: ceaseless: unchangeable—(arch.) Eterne′.—v.t. Eter′nalise, Eter′nise, to make eternal: to immortalise.—n. Eter′nalist, one who thinks that matter has existed from eternity.—adv. Eter′nally.—n. Eter′nity, eternal duration: the state or time after death.—The Eternal, an appellation of God; The eternities, the eternal reality or truth. [Fr. éternel—L. æternus, æviternus—ævum—Gr. aion, a period of time, an age.]
A human being and life that exists for infinity.
We know life is eternal and we are beings who are and can live life on earth for eternity and be eternal in a form of consciousness and life.Submitted by MaryC on May 31, 2020
For a human being to live and exist on earth in their human body being, feeling and manifesting optimum health and youth in their body, brain, consciousness, mind, spirit, soul, subconscious and thoughts for infinity with their souls conscious choice.
We can choose to remain on earth for eternal time with our souls choice.Submitted by MaryC on August 10, 2020
Song lyrics by eternal -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by eternal on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of Eternal in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of Eternal in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Examples of Eternal in a Sentence
I hope you relive the image of murdering my baby every day of your insignificant life, may your dark soul burn in eternal hell.
Life is eternal and, at the same time, ephemeral.
I sometimes think that the price of liberty is not so much eternal vigilance as eternal dirt.
1. The most terrible thing in love is that it is not given to you in life to know who really is your second half. And even if you find it, then you cannot be sure that your love for all your eternity will love you, as it may simply abandon you because of some trifle. 2. Cupid is a cross-eyed sniper. 3. For many people, love with late ignition. 4. If you have a broken heart, then destiny is going to offer you something better. 5. Love is the blues of sincere feelings. Something that arouses in reality something paranormal, something supernatural. 6. It is love, not friendship, which is the exact opposite of loneliness. They do not understand that everything except love is meaningless, insignificant trifles. 7. In love there is no word I, there is only a word we. 8. Do not confuse love with porn. 9. The image of a loved one is the light in the midst of darkness. 10. When love dies it is as if a person has died, the spirit comes out of his body, this spirit is a memory, a boredom, a memory. It is a life of love after parting, as if life after death. This spirit wanders in your mind, soul, and heart. 11. Love is a beautiful feeling to tears. 13. The more you love a girl, the less you want to have sex with her. You just want to embrace the soul, love the heart and kiss her lips and cheeks. Because love is higher than sex. 14. Love is stronger than fear 15. Everyone is looking for the second half: superiority, someone is a match, and few are the opposite. 16. Sympathy is a bluff, it is almost always the case. Love is a constant feeling of love, an obsession that is only intensified by mutual love. The idea of a loved one does not let you go, she is constantly in your head, and sits there very tightly. 17. Love is two magnets (a man and a woman) that attract each other more and more. Whenever you move them away from each other, the farther you go, the more powerful they are attracted to each other by body and soul. This is the most powerful magnetic force between them, and there is love. 18. When hugging a girlfriend, you need not just hug, you must convey the warmth of love that comes from your soul. What would she feel from this warm sunlight coming from your soul is the merging of souls in love with a single whole. And at this moment maybe you will feel that she presses you to her a little stronger than you her. 19. True love is like two souls merging together, like galaxies facing for centuries. 20. Let the hole in the heart let in the light of true love. 21. True love and friendship, unselfish generosity and forgiveness - these are the main manifestations of higher philosophy. 22. 1. The cause of death of love in love relationships: misunderstanding and misunderstanding. 2. The cause of death of love in marriage: life, money, character. 23. Smart chooses his life partner with the help of: brain and penis. But wise with the help of: heart and soul. 24. Cupid has poisonous arrows. 25. Release all your volley, from your flamethrower of love, into that one and only. 26. Love your beloved powerfully. 27. Lovers of exotic looks, I'm talking about love between nations and races. Such people fall in love much more sincerely and love in bed very hot and passionate rather than representatives of their people. As for most of them, for representatives of your own people, you are something trivial and trivial. 28. Goodness and love are interdimensional, multidimensional spatial forms of philosophy, out of time, this state of harmony in eternity, the key to all worlds and the inner worlds of people both external and hidden. With this vision of thinking, you see everything at once, at the same time deeply and from a height, you see all forms of time as in one palm. 29. Get up now, and forgive the loved one you love so much. 30. Love is when you give up your own egoism and accept that person in your life and you realize that you are not alone in the whole universe. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich 1. Learn to love Parrots, dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, they are all excellent simulators of tenderness, they teach kindness and love. Practice, learn from them to be gentle and sweet, empathetic, caring, faithful, all this will help you in a relationship with the opposite sex. To your soulmate, as often as possible, give affection, kiss, hug, love with your heart and soul, and only then with the genitals. 2. Love is like chewing gum. First you see a bubble of gum, and touching your lips, it tightens to her lips, and molded into a delicious kiss. Its body turns into a chewing gum and you stick to it tightly and you become one, completely turned into chewing gum, chewing gum becomes your single flesh. The fresh aroma of gum as a symbol of unstoppable passion, over time, loses the sweet taste of lust. But the only thing that remains is that it has neither color nor taste - this is love - this is a combination at the level of two eternal souls blinded together. 3. Love is the peace and tenderness of the light of souls, the union of tenderness. From love you fall into a gap in space and time, love outside the dimension is a very special space for two lovers in ordinary reality. 4. Reality is a snowstorm, and you, like a real man, must all your life, warm your darling with your love and care. 5. True love is the cure for lust. And lust is the cure for true love. 6. Never forget what you love your loved one for. 7. All wear the same bodies in the next lives, and feel deja vu. The most romantic guy in the world will say to his beloved: I have won your heart in this life. In the next life, I will find you, and conquer it again. 8. Your loved one is your best thought in all your mind, throughout your whole life. 9. Love is so similar to sex pose 69. 10. Love is a warm, gentle light that gives peace to the soul of a loved one, this divine light of disinterested nobility in the darkness of egoism, this light is priceless. 11. Slippery macho inside you, takes away your true love. 12. Love is a giant star in your own cosmos. Which is located in the center of the universe, which is filled, it is surrounded by everyday garbage, various trifles. 13. Two lovers are two galaxies merged together, merged into the ages. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
We are used to thinking about them as eternal simply because they have been there for centuries, or a thousand years, but the reality is they are very fragile.
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for Eternal
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- অমর, অনন্তBengali
- eternal, eternCatalan, Valencian
- eternal, eternoSpanish
- päättymätön, ikuinenFinnish
- sìorraidh, maireannachScottish Gaelic
- անմեռական, անմեռ, հավերժականArmenian
- 永久, 永遠, 永遠のJapanese
- 영원히, 영원한Korean
- ebedî, bêdawî, hetahetayî, herherîKurdish
- aeternus, eternalLatin
- eindeloos, eeuwigDutch
- evig, endeløs, evinneligNorwegian
- wieczysty, wiecznyPolish
- vekotrajan, večan, vekovečanSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for Eternal »
Find a translation for the Eternal definition in other languages:
Select another language:
- - Select -
- 简体中文 (Chinese - Simplified)
- 繁體中文 (Chinese - Traditional)
- Español (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (German)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Français (French)
- Русский (Russian)
- ಕನ್ನಡ (Kannada)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- עברית (Hebrew)
- Gaeilge (Irish)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- اردو (Urdu)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- मानक हिन्दी (Hindi)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- தமிழ் (Tamil)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- తెలుగు (Telugu)
- ภาษาไทย (Thai)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Čeština (Czech)
- Polski (Polish)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Românește (Romanian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Latinum (Latin)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Suomi (Finnish)
- فارسی (Persian)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish)
- հայերեն (Armenian)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- English (English)