"my father's words had left me jaded and depressed"- William Styron
dulled by surfeit
"the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes"
Worn out, wearied, exhausted or lacking enthusiasm, due to age or experience.
Made callous, cynically insensitive, or even conceited, by experience or age.
Origin: From jade, a worn-out horse, possibly from jalda. 'Jade' as a term of abuse for a woman dates from 1560.
"Jaded" is a song by American hard rock band Aerosmith. It was written by Steven Tyler and Marti Frederiksen. It was released on December 21, 2000 as the first single from the album Just Push Play. The song was first debuted publicly at the American Music Awards and was also played at the halftime show for Super Bowl XXXV in January 2001. It was ranked No. 86 on VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of the 00's.
Jaded (jaded) a condition in which the body is out of energy to work.
Jaded a situation that the body need to rest.
The numerical value of jaded in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
The numerical value of jaded in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
Images & Illustrations of jaded
Translations for jaded
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- verbraucht, erschöpft, ermattet, abgestumpft, ausgelutschtGerman
- hardita, elĉerpita, trivitaEsperanto
- hastiado, agotadoSpanish
- väsynyt, kyllästynytFinnish
- harassé, blasé, épuiséFrench
- עייף, שחוקHebrew
- scettico, indifferente, blasé, disincantatoItalian
- nodzīts, aprepējisLatvian
- esgotado, exausto, cínico, calejadoPortuguese
- измученный, пресытившийся, пресыщенный, обессиленный, изнурённыйRussian
- blaziran, iscrpljenSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for jaded »
Find a translation for the jaded definition in other languages:
Select another language: