productive or conducive to producing in abundance
"be fruitful and multiply"
Favourable to the growth of fruit or useful vegetation; fertile; not barren.
Being productive in any sense; yielding benefits.
The extra work in the office turned out to be fruitful after all - I got promoted
full of fruit; producing fruit abundantly; bearing results; prolific; fertile; liberal; bountiful; as, a fruitful tree, or season, or soil; a fruitful wife
The numerical value of fruitful in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of fruitful in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
This is my first visit and it has given very fruitful results.
A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value.
Our life is made up of time, and time is a gift from God, so it is important that it be used in good and fruitful actions.
Of all the beautiful truths pertaining to the soul None is more gladdening or fruitful than to know You can regenerate and make yourself what you will.
The metaphor is perhaps one of man's most fruitful potentialities. Its efficacy verges on magic, and it seems a tool for creation which God forgot inside one of His creatures when He made him.
Images & Illustrations of fruitful
Translations for fruitful
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- плодороден, плодотворен, плодовитBulgarian
- fértil, prolífico, fructífero, productivoSpanish
- مثمر ثمرPersian
- proficuo, fruttuosoItalian
- auglīgs, rasmīgs, rezultatīvs, ražīgs, produktīvsLatvian
- fruktbarNorwegian Nynorsk
- produtivo, fértil, frutuosoPortuguese
- roditor, fructuos, fertil, rodnicRomanian
- [[приносить, эффективный, плодотворный, плодородный, плодоносный, производительный, продуктивныйRussian
Get even more translations for fruitful »
Find a translation for the fruitful definition in other languages:
Select another language: