Definitions for flawless
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word flawless
without a flaw
"a flawless gemstone"
Perfect; without flaws, shortcomings or defects.
The pianist's performance this evening was flawless.
free from flaws
Flawless is a 1999 crime comedy-drama film that stars Robert De Niro and Philip Seymour Hoffman. It was directed by Joel Schumacher, who also wrote the screenplay. Other cast members includes Daphne Rubin-Vega and Wilson Jermaine Heredia, both of whom starred in the original production of the Broadway Musical Rent.
The numerical value of flawless in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of flawless in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Flawed genius is better than flawless talent.
He passed all the subsequent tests and checks with flying colors, his flying abilities were flawless.
Of course great hotels have always been social ideas, flawless mirrors to the particular societies they service.
Make sure in development the site is technically flawless, and the topics and relevance are robust. Get people (and websites) talking about you, which in turn will generate links and appeal to other Google signals.
That doesn't mean that the administration's strategy is flawless, however, and I think had we put greater emphasis and resources in trying to deal with the governance issues in Yemen, this might have been prevented.
Images & Illustrations of flawless
Translations for flawless
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- безупречен, бездефектенBulgarian
- perfecteCatalan, Valencian
- fehlerlos, perfekt, einwandfrei, makellosGerman
- perfecto, impecableSpanish
- täydellinen, virheetönFinnish
- impeccable, sans défaut, parfaitFrench
- hibátlan, makulátlan, tökéletesHungarian
- tanpa cacatIndonesian
- senmakula, sendefekta, perfektaIdo
- perfetto, levigatoItalian
- 完璧, 完璧なJapanese
- perfekts, nevainojamsLatvian
- vlekkeloos, foutloos, feilloosDutch
- bezbłędny, doskonałyPolish
- impecável, perfeitoPortuguese
- безукоризненный, изъян, безупречный, совершенныйRussian
- fulländad, fläckfri, otadlig, oklanderlig, felfri, makalösSwedish
Get even more translations for flawless »
Find a translation for the flawless definition in other languages:
Select another language: