filthy, foul, nasty(adj)
disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
"as filthy as a pigsty"; "a foul pond"; "a nasty pigsty of a room"
dirty, filthy, lousy(adj)
"a dirty (or lousy) trick"; "a filthy traitor"
cruddy, filthy, foul, nasty, smutty(adj)
characterized by obscenity
"had a filthy mouth"; "foul language"; "smutty jokes"
Covered with filth; very dirty.
Obscene or offensive.
Very unpleasant or disagreeable.
defiled with filth, whether material or moral; nasty; dirty; polluted; foul; impure; obscene
Filthy is the third album by rapper/DJ, Egyptian Lover. The album was released in 1988 for Priority Records and was produced by Egyptian Lover himself. The album was both a commercial and critical failure only making it to #99 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and producing no hit singles.
Song lyrics by filthy -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by filthy on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of filthy in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of filthy in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Spring makes everything look filthy.
Often a noble face hides filthy ways.
A filthy mouth will not utter decent language.
Look how filthy the sidewalk is. Walk through there, you'll get the secondhand smoke.
To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time.
Images & Illustrations of filthy
Translations for filthy
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- непристоен, циничен, кирлив, мръсенBulgarian
- groller, obscè, impurCatalan, Valencian
- obszön, dreckig, verdreckt, versautGerman
- obsceno, mugroso, guarro, mugriento, pelado, sucio, inmundoSpanish
- likainen, saastainen, kuppainenFinnish
- drabasda, drabasdach, cacaScottish Gaelic
- szennyes, mocskosHungarian
- sudicio, laido, sconcio, indecente, osceno, immorale, lercioItalian
- چهپهڵ, بۆگهن, قۆڕKurdish
- vuil, smerigDutch
- slibrig, møkketeNorwegian
- imunda, imundoPortuguese
- по́шлый, гря́зный, вульга́рный, замы́зганный, запа́чканный, непотре́бный, неприли́чный, ме́рзкий, непристо́йный, грязныйRussian
- pis, ayıp, açık saçık, müstehcen, kirliTurkish
Get even more translations for filthy »
Find a translation for the filthy definition in other languages:
Select another language: