Definitions for cavityˈkæv ɪ ti
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word cavity
a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
"they dug a pit to bury the body"
cavity, enclosed space(noun)
space that is surrounded by something
cavity, caries, dental caries, tooth decay(noun)
soft decayed area in a tooth; progressive decay can lead to the death of a tooth
cavity, bodily cavity, cavum(noun)
(anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body
A hole or hollow depression.
A hollow area within the body (such as the sinuses).
A soft area in a decayed tooth.
a hollow place; a hollow; as, the abdominal cavity
Cavity was an American sludge metal band from Miami, Florida. They formed in 1992, and they broke up around 2003. Steve Brooks and Juan Montoya would go on to play in Torche and Floor. Henry Wilson and Beatriz Monteavaro also played in Floor. Jason Landrian went on to form Black Cobra Ed Matus played Guitar on "Drowning".
Translations for cavity
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- вдлъбнатина, кухина, кариес, дупкаBulgarian
- càries, cavitatCatalan, Valencian
- Gravur, Loch, Höhle, Hohlraum, Karies, AushöhlungGerman
- κουφάλα, τρύπα, κοιλότηταGreek
- caries, cavidadSpanish
- խոռոչ, խորշArmenian
- incavo, alveolo, cavità, carieItalian
- 空洞, 腔, 虫歯Japanese
- ubytek, dziura, wydrążeniePolish
- cárie, cavidadePortuguese
- кариес, впадина, полость, дыра, ямаRussian
- karies, tandröta, hålSwedish
- kev, kevilVolapük
Get even more translations for cavity »
Find a translation for the cavity definition in other languages:
Select another language: