an athlete who plays tennis
A person who plays tennis, especially professionally.
The numerical value of tennis player in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of tennis player in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Exactly what he did to me he did to the superstar tennis player.
He went overboard, exactly what he did to me he did to the superstar tennis player.
It's one of the ultimate challenges that you have as a tennis player. I'm very proud, very thrilled.
She said, 'You're the boy from the note,' and she noticed my grandma was a really good tennis player.
My results lately have not been what I expected. As I am not a tennis player at the beginning of his career I have to act quickly when I feel that I need a change.
Images & Illustrations of tennis player
Translations for tennis player
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- тэнісістка, тэнісістBelarusian
- тенисист, тенисисткаBulgarian
- tenista, tennistaCatalan, Valencian
- tenista, tenistkaCzech
- Tennisspieler, TennisspielerinGerman
- joueur de tennisFrench
- թենիսիստուհի, թենիսիստArmenian
- тенисерка, тенисерMacedonian
- tenisista, tenisistkaPolish
- jucător de tenisRomanian
- теннисистка, теннисистRussian
- тенисерка, тенисер, teniserka, teniserSerbo-Croatian
- tenistka, tenistaSlovak
- tenisačica, tenisačSlovene
- тенісист, тенісисткаUkrainian
- người đánh ten-nít, người chơi quần vợtVietnamese
Get even more translations for tennis player »
Find a translation for the tennis player definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these tennis player definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"tennis player." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2018. Web. 23 Apr. 2018. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/tennis player>.