Definitions for unavailable
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word unavailable
not available or accessible or at hand
"fresh milk was unavailable during the emergency"; "his secretary said he was unavailable for comment"
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Such details are of course unavailable.
Reports saying that Calon made Severn unavailable at any stage throughout the NISM period are untrue ... All regulations were adhered to.
Our study suggests that when these resources became unavailable, these patients came to our emergency department, as they had nowhere else to go.
Down the road, the city may find that the capital market is unavailable to it or that it will be penalized at a very high rate when it seeks to borrow.
It's very easy to get enough magnesium. I think the reason so many people are deficient is because a lot of food and drink can make magnesium unavailable to their bodies.
Translations for unavailable
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- غير متوفرArabic
- неналичен, недостъпенBulgarian
- indisponibleCatalan, Valencian
- μη διαθέσιμος, δυσεύρετοςGreek
- inasequible, inaccesibleSpanish
- paikalla, saatavillaFinnish
- nem hozzáférhető, rendelkezésre nem állóHungarian
- tidak tersediaIndonesian
- niet, verkrijgbaar, beschikbaarDutch
- neutilizabil, indisponibilRomanian
- ne na vóljoSlovene
- otillgänglig, oanträffbarSwedish
Get even more translations for unavailable »
Find a translation for the unavailable definition in other languages:
Select another language: