being present everywhere at once
Being everywhere at once: omnipresent.
To Jews, Muslims and Christians, God is ubiquitous.
Seeming to appear everywhere at the same time.
existing or being everywhere, or in all places, at the same time; omnipresent
Song lyrics by ubiquitous -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by ubiquitous on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of ubiquitous in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of ubiquitous in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
The undergraduate degree has become so ubiquitous, so it may just be that graduate school is the new college.
Outside of belief in God, there may be no more ubiquitous religious expression in the U.S. than the use of healing prayer.
If you try to make it too big, it carries the seeds of its own destruction. If it's too ubiquitous it loses some of its appeal.
The discovery informs about the origins and early evolution of arthropods, the most ubiquitous, species-rich, morphologically diverse and successful animal group on Earth.
Because Legionella is pretty ubiquitous in the environment, it's not a big stretch to imagine that it would be in the water system, and there were no other exposures that were identified.
Images & Illustrations of ubiquitous
Translations for ubiquitous
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- ubicCatalan, Valencian
- allgegenwärtig, überall vorhandenGerman
- común, ubicuoSpanish
- ubiikki, [[kaikkialla]] [[läsnä oleva]]Finnish
- omniprésent, ubiquiste, ubiquitaireFrench
- mindenütt jelenlevőHungarian
- ubiquitus, omnipraesens, ubique, ens ubique, visus simul ubique, ens undiqueLatin
- wszędobylski, wszechobecnyPolish
- ubicuu, omniprezent, omniprezentăRomanian
- närvarande, överallt, allmänt utbredd, allestädesSwedish
- her yerde birden bulunan, hazır ve nazırTurkish
- Har jagaUrdu
Get even more translations for ubiquitous »
Find a translation for the ubiquitous definition in other languages:
Select another language: