Definitions for subsequently
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word subsequently
subsequently, later, afterwards, afterward, after, later on(adverb)
happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
"he apologized subsequently"; "he's going to the store but he'll be back here later"; "it didn't happen until afterward"; "two hours after that"
Following, afterwards in either time or place.
accordingly, therefore (implying a logical connection or deduction)
at a later time; afterwards
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'subsequently' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #2723
Rank popularity for the word 'subsequently' in Adverbs Frequency: #219
Translations for subsequently
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- subseqüentmentCatalan, Valencian
- im Anschluss, in der Folge, darauffolgend, in der Folgezeit, daraufhin, nachher, nachträglich, darauf folgend, anschließend, danach, hieraufGerman
- subséquemment, ensuite, par la suiteFrench
- an dèidh sin, an dèidh làimheScottish Gaelic
- hierop, vervolgensDutch
- arkadan, sonradan ortaya çıkan, müteakip, sonuç olarak izleyen, sonradan, akabinde, bilahare, sonraki, daha sonra, sonra, sonra gelen, sonradan gelenTurkish
Get even more translations for subsequently »
Find a translation for the subsequently definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these subsequently definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"subsequently." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2015. Web. 19 Apr. 2015. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/subsequently>.