Definitions for realtorˈri əl tər, -ˌtɔr, ˈril-
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word realtor
a real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors
A person or business that sells or leases out real estate, acting as an agent for the property owner.
Origin: Coined by Charles N. Chadbourn in 1916, from real (in real estate) and -or, based on the model of Latin agent nouns ending in -tor (such as actor, creator), to refer to real estate professionals who are members of the , a trade association in the United States.
The numerical value of realtor in Chaldean Numerology is: 6
The numerical value of realtor in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Thank God I have the husband that I have and that we laugh together about everything, [Elizabella] projectile-vomited all over the back of this realtor’s car.
Images & Illustrations of realtor
Translations for realtor
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- bróker, agente inmobiliario, realty, realtor, fideicomisarioSpanish
- agent immobilierFrench
- агент за недвижности, агент за недвижниниMacedonian
- makelaar in onroerend goedDutch
- агент по продаже недвижимости, риэлторRussian
- fastighetsmäklare, mäklareSwedish
- chuyên viên địa ốc, chuyên viên bất động sản, địa ốc viênVietnamese
Get even more translations for realtor »
Find a translation for the realtor definition in other languages:
Select another language: