Definitions for quintillionkwɪnˈtɪl yən
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word quintillion
the number that is represented as a one followed by 18 zeros
Any very large number, exceeding normal description.
Origin: ; ie the fifth power of a million, 10.
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
kwin-til′yun, n. the fifth power of a million, or a unit followed by thirty ciphers: generally, in U.S., the sixth power of one thousand, or a unit followed by eighteen ciphers.
The numerical value of quintillion in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of quintillion in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
If a planet was discovered every second in the game by players then it would take 584 billion years to discover them all, everyone is on their own unique planet and from there, they start their own unique journey ... (18 quintillion planets) is a huge number.
Images & Illustrations of quintillion
Translations for quintillion
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- quintilió, trilióCatalan, Valencian
- Trillion, Quinquillion, QuintillionGerman
- εννεάκις εκατομμύριο, πεντάκις εκατομμύριοGreek
- kviniliono, triilionoEsperanto
- trillón, quintillónSpanish
- kvintiljoona, triljoonaFinnish
- quintillion, millions, milliard, million, trillion, milliardsFrench
- 百京, 百穣Japanese
- quintiljoen, triljoenDutch
- quintilhão, quintilião, nonilião, nonilhão, zilhãoPortuguese
Get even more translations for quintillion »
Find a translation for the quintillion definition in other languages:
Select another language: