Definitions for physical education
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word physical education
training in the development of and care for the human body; stresses athletics; includes hygiene
An element of an educational curriculum concerned with bodily development, strength, physical co-ordination, and agility.
Physical education or gymnastics is an educational course taken during primary and secondary education that encourages psychomotor learning in a play or movement exploration setting to promote health.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
She advices our girls, she advices our boys, she participates in everything, including PE (physical education). She's also good at math and science, and she's such a good storyteller.
Images & Illustrations of physical education
Translations for physical education
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- التربية البدنيةArabic
- tělesná výchova, tělocvikCzech
- educación físicaSpanish
- gymnastique, éducation physiqueFrench
- educazione fisicaItalian
- 體育, 체육Korean
- fizinis, kūno kultūraLithuanian
- fiziskā kultūra, fiziskā audzināšana, fizkultūraLatvian
- gymles, lichamelijke opvoedingDutch
- wychowanie fizyczne, w-fPolish
- educação físicaPortuguese
- educație fizicăRomanian
- физическое воспитание, физическая культура, физвоспитание, физкультураRussian
- tjȅlesnī òdgojSerbo-Croatian
- gymnastik, gympa, idrottSwedish
- beden eğitimiTurkish
- 體育, thể dụcVietnamese
Get even more translations for physical education »
Find a translation for the physical education definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these physical education definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"physical education." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2016. Web. 10 Feb. 2016. <http://www.definitions.net/definition/physical education>.