having the nature of or resulting from malice
"malicious gossip"; "took malicious pleasure in...watching me wince"- Rudyard Kipling
Of, pertaining to, or as a result of malice or spite
Deliberately harmful; spiteful
He was sent off for a malicious tackle on Jones.
Origin: From malitiosus, from malitia, from malus.
indulging or exercising malice; harboring ill will or enmity
proceeding from hatred or ill will; dictated by malice; as, a malicious report; malicious mischief
with wicked or mischievous intentions or motives; wrongful and done intentionally without just cause or excuse; as, a malicious act
Malicious is a 1996 American thriller film starring Molly Ringwald and Patrick McGaw. The plot follows a star college baseball player who has a fling with a disturbed woman who begins to stalk him. The film's main character has been discussed by psychiatrists and film experts, and has been used as a film illustration for the psychiatric entity known as borderline personality disorder.
Song lyrics by malicious -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by malicious on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of malicious in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of malicious in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3
Images & Illustrations of malicious
Translations for malicious
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- злобен, злостенBulgarian
- maliciósCatalan, Valencian
- zlomyslný, škodolibý, záludnýCzech
- boshaft, böseGerman
- κακόβουλος, κακεντρεχής, κακοήθης, μοχθηρόςGreek
- malveillant, mauvaisFrench
- doloso, cattivo, malizioso, malevoleItalian
- waniwani, whakakinokino, hīkakaMāori
- boos, kwaad, kwaadaardigDutch
- malicioso, maldosoPortuguese
- злобный, злостный, злоумышленный, злонамеренный, злойRussian
- zlȍban, mȁliciōzan, zlonámjēranSerbo-Croatian
- uppsåtlig, elak, maliciös, ondSwedish
- độc hạiVietnamese
Get even more translations for malicious »
Find a translation for the malicious definition in other languages:
Select another language: