Definitions for fuzzyˈfʌz i
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word fuzzy
covering with fine light hairs
"his head fuzzed like a dandelion gone to seed"
bleary, blurred, blurry, foggy, fuzzy, hazy, muzzy(adj)
indistinct or hazy in outline
"a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out
"a vague and fuzzy idea of the world of finance"
an individual flake of fuzzies
You've got a fuzzy on your coat.
Covered with fuzz or a large number of tiny loose fibres like a carpet or many stuffed animals. Mentioned in the popular nursery rhyme Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
Vague or imprecise.
My recollection of that event is fuzzy.
Not clear; unfocused.
I finally threw out a large stack of fuzzy photos.
not firmly woven; that ravels
furnished with fuzz; having fuzz; like fuzz; as, the fuzzy skin of a peach
Origin: [See Fuzz, n.]
Released in 1993, Fuzzy is the debut album by Los Angeles rock group Grant Lee Buffalo. Called "The best album of the year hands down" by R.E.M's Michael Stipe, "Fuzzy would galvanize the sound of Grant Lee Buffalo, i.e., the acoustic feedback howl of overdriven 12-string guitars, melodic distorto-bass, tribal drum bombast, the old world churn of pump organs and parlor pianos."
Images & Illustrations of fuzzy
Translations for fuzzy
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- borrós, arrissatCatalan, Valencian
- diffus, verschwommen, unscharf, vage, fusselig, ungenau, flauschigGerman
- χνουδωτός, θαμπός, φουντωτός, ασαφήςGreek
- sumea, samea, nukkainen, epäselvä, sekavaFinnish
- confus, flouFrench
- elmosódott, pontatlan, homályos, zavaros, bolyhos, szőrmókHungarian
- ullen, uklar, loddenNorwegian
- uklar, ullen, lodenNorwegian Nynorsk
- нерезкий, пуши́стый, нечёткийRussian
- otydlig, dimmig, suddig, luddigSwedish
Get even more translations for fuzzy »
Find a translation for the fuzzy definition in other languages:
Select another language: