Definitions for furthermoreˈfɜr ðərˌmɔr, -ˌmoʊr
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word furthermore
furthermore, moreover, what is more(adverb)
"computer chess games are getting cheaper all the time; furthermore, their quality is improving"; "the cellar was dark; moreover, mice nested there"; "what is more, there's no sign of a change"
In addition; besides; what's more; used to denote additional information.
He skillfully took charge of the event, and furthermore, he stayed late after it to clean up.
or conj. Moreover; besides; in addition to what has been said
Furthermore: From the Studio, From the Stage
Furthermore: From the Studio, From the Stage is the fifth album of Christian band Jars of Clay. It was released in 2003 by Essential Records. The album consists of two discs, one containing a live performance, and the other featuring re-recorded versions of songs from previous albums and three songs not previously on Jars of Clay albums.
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'furthermore' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #3268
Rank popularity for the word 'furthermore' in Adverbs Frequency: #246
Translations for furthermore
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- a més, endemés, a més a mésCatalan, Valencian
- außerdem, darüber hinaus, weiterhinGerman
- además, es más, másSpanish
- par surcroît, de surcroît, au reste, d'autre part, d'un autre côté, par ailleurs, en outre, en plus, de plus, au surplus, du resteFrench
- cho math ri sinScottish Gaelic
- გარდა ამისაGeorgian
- سهرهڕای ئهوهKurdish
- bovendien, daarenbovenDutch
- i tillegg, dessutenNorwegian
- кроме того, к тому жеRussian
- אַחוץ דעםYiddish
Get even more translations for furthermore »
Find a translation for the furthermore definition in other languages:
Select another language: