Definitions for evacuationɪˌvæk yuˈeɪ ʃən
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word evacuation
emptying, voidance, evacuation(noun)
the act of removing the contents of something
the act of evacuating; leaving a place in an orderly fashion; especially for protection
elimination, evacuation, excretion, excreting, voiding(noun)
the bodily process of discharging waste matter
The act of emptying, clearing of the contents, or discharging, including creating a vacuum.
Withdrawal of troops or civils from a town, fortress, etc.
Voidance of any matter by the natural passages of the body or by an artificial opening; defecation; also, a diminution of the fluids of an animal body by cathartics, venesection, or other means.
The act of evacuating; leaving a place in an orderly fashion; especially for protection
That which is evacuated or discharged; especially, a discharge by stool or other natural means.
the act of emptying, clearing of the contents, or discharging
withdrawal of troops from a town, fortress, etc
voidance of any matter by the natural passages of the body or by an artificial opening; defecation; also, a diminution of the fluids of an animal body by cathartics, venesection, or other means
that which is evacuated or discharged; especially, a discharge by stool or other natural means
Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms
1. Removal of a patient by any of a variety of transport means (air, ground, rail, or sea) from a theater of military operation, or between health service support capabilities, for the purpose of preventing further illness or injury, providing additional care, or providing disposition of patients from the military health care system. 2. The clearance of personnel, animals, or materiel from a given locality. 3. The controlled process of collecting, classifying, and shipping unserviceable or abandoned materiel, US or foreign, to appropriate reclamation, maintenance, technical intelligence, or disposal facilities. 4. The ordered or authorized departure of noncombatants from a specific area by Department of State, Department of Defense, or appropriate military commander. This refers to the movement from one area to another in the same or different countries. The evacuation is caused by unusual or emergency circumstances and applies equally to command or non-command sponsored family members. See also evacuee; noncombatant evacuation operations.
Translations for evacuation
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- evakuace, vyprázdněníCzech
- erittäminen, evakuointi, ulostaminen, vetäytyminen, tyhjentäminenFinnish
- эвакуация, опорожнение, испражнениеRussian
- evakuering, utrymningSwedish
Get even more translations for evacuation »
Find a translation for the evacuation definition in other languages:
Select another language: