Definitions for educationalˌɛdʒ ʊˈkeɪ ʃə nl
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word educational
relating to the process of education
"an educational film"
A free (or low cost) trip for travel consultants, provided by a travel operator or airline as a means of promoting their service. A fam trip
Of, or relating to education.
A school is an educational establishment.
Instructive, or helping to educate.
They were shown an educational film about VD.
of or pertaining to education
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'educational' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #1742
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'educational' in Written Corpus Frequency: #3139
Rank popularity for the word 'educational' in Adjectives Frequency: #231
Translations for educational
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- didàctic, educatiuCatalan, Valencian
- vzdělávací, výchovnýCzech
- oideasach, oideachais, oideachasúilIrish
- edukattiv, edukazzjonaliMaltese
- opvoedkundig, onderwijskundigDutch
- educativo, educacionalPortuguese
- образовательный, воспитательный, учебныйRussian
- arsimor, arsimtar, mësimorAlbanian
Get even more translations for educational »
Find a translation for the educational definition in other languages:
Select another language: