a newspaper that is published every day
daily, day-to-day, day-by-day, day-after-day(adj)
of or belonging to or occurring every day
"daily routine"; "a daily paper"
casual, everyday, daily(adverb)
appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
"casual clothes"; "everyday clothes"
every day; without missing a day
"he stops by daily"
day by day, daily(adverb)
gradually and progressively
"his health weakened day by day"
a newspaper that is published every day.
a cleaner who comes in daily.
a daily disposable.
quotidianly, every day
diurnally, by daylight
quotidian, that occurs every day, or at least every weekday/ working day
diurnal, by daylight, as opposed to nightly
happening, or belonging to, each successive day; diurnal; as, daily labor; a daily bulletin
a publication which appears regularly every day; as, the morning dailies
every day; day by day; as, a thing happens daily
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
dā′li, adj. and adv. every day.—n. a daily paper.
British National Corpus
Spoken Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'daily' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #1859
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'daily' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2934
Rank popularity for the word 'daily' in Adverbs Frequency: #363
Rank popularity for the word 'daily' in Adjectives Frequency: #245
The numerical value of daily in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of daily in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
Do wake up daily with appreciations to God. Also, dare to work daily with determination and finally retire daily with satisfaction.
People in Panama will report a lot of daily happiness, a lot of daily smiling and laughter, and a lot of daily enjoyment without a lot of stress and worry.
If you live in the Kathmandu Valley you have other priorities, daily threats and daily nasty things happen to you in terms of air quality, water quality, pollution, traffic and just poverty, but it doesn't mean that the earthquakes go away.
I think I reached my objective, to embed into the daily life in the Congo, which clearly transformed me, i was allowed into the life of people who were former strangers... and got a deeper understanding of what daily life in the Congo could feel like.
Images & Illustrations of daily
Translations for daily
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- daagliks, dagbladAfrikaans
- يوميًا, كل يومArabic
- ежедневник, всекидневно, ежедневен, катадневен, всекидневен, ежедневноBulgarian
- diari, diàriamentCatalan, Valencian
- denní, denněCzech
- daglig, dagligtDanish
- täglich, TageszeitungGerman
- ĉiutaga, ĉiutageEsperanto
- diario, cotidianamente, cotidiano, diurno, diariamenteSpanish
- egunero, eguneroko, egunkariBasque
- päivittäinen, päivittäin, päivälehtiFinnish
- dagligur, dagligaFaroese
- diurne, tous les jours, journalier, quotidiennement, quotidien, journellementFrench
- làitheilScottish Gaelic
- diariamente, diario, diariaGalician
- हर दिन, हर रोज़, रोज़, दैनिकHindi
- toulejouHaitian Creole
- mindennapi, nappali, mindennap, napi, napilapHungarian
- quotidian, quotidianmenteInterlingua
- giornaliero, quotidiano, ogni giorno, quotidianamente, tutti i giorni, giornalmente, donna di servizioItalian
- 日刊新聞, 日刊紙, 毎日, 日々Japanese
- ყოველდღიური, ყოველდღეGeorgian
- រាល់ថ្ងៃ, ដែលប្រចាំថ្ងៃKhmer
- 日報, 每日, 매일, 매일의, 일보Korean
- ڕۆژانه, ڕۆژنامهKurdish
- дневен, дневен весник, секојдневен, секојдневноMacedonian
- kuljum praċettMaltese
- dagelijks, dagbladDutch
- daglig, dagsavisNorwegian
- dziennie, codziennie, codzienny, dziennik, co dzieńPolish
- diário, diarista, diariamentePortuguese
- zilnic, cotidian, ziarRomanian
- каждодне́вный, ежедневная газета, дневно́й, ежедне́вный, каждый день, ежедневник, ежедневноRussian
- дневне новине, свакодневноSerbo-Croatian
- denný, denneSlovak
- dagligen, daglig, dagstidningSwedish
- روز, ہر روز, ہر دنUrdu
- mổi ngàyVietnamese
- aldeliko, aldelikVolapük
Get even more translations for daily »
Find a translation for the daily definition in other languages:
Select another language: