conspirator, coconspirator, plotter, machinator(noun)
a member of a conspiracy
One of a group that acts in harmony
Part of a group that agree to do an unlawful or unethical act.
The conspirators were rounded up by the police and arrested.
one who engages in a conspiracy; a plotter
The numerical value of conspirator in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of conspirator in Pythagorean Numerology is: 4
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Dolly Kyle was a co-conspirator.
In terms of the wife, she could be charged with aiding and abetting, being a co-conspirator, or making false statements to federal investigators, depending on what she did, for example, if she knew her husband’s plans and was with him when he purchased the firearms, helped him to scope out the joint, covered up evidence or lied to investigators about what she knows, that could lead to an indictment.
Images & Illustrations of conspirator
Translations for conspirator
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- conspiratrice, conspirateurFrench
- összesküvő, konspirátorHungarian
- congiurata, congiurato, complottardo, cospiratore, cospiratriceItalian
- заговорщик, конспиратор, заговорщицаRussian
- zavjerènica, zavjerènīk, ùrotnīk, zaverenik, ùrotnicaSerbo-Croatian
- sammansvuren, konspiratörSwedish
Get even more translations for conspirator »
Find a translation for the conspirator definition in other languages:
Select another language: