Definitions for Trashtræʃ
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word Trash
rubbish, trash, scrap(noun)
worthless material that is to be disposed of
folderol, rubbish, tripe, trumpery, trash, wish-wash, applesauce, codswallop(noun)
nonsensical talk or writing
methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash(verb)
an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
trash, junk, scrap(verb)
dispose of (something useless or old)
"trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
pan, tear apart, trash(verb)
express a totally negative opinion of
"The critics panned the performance"
Useless things to be discarded
A container into which things are discarded
Something of poor quality
Lower class people (as in white trash)
Temporary storage on disk for files that the user has deleted, allowing them to be recovered if necessary.
To make into a mess.
The burglars trashed the house.
To beat soundly in a game.
To disrespect someone or something
that which is worthless or useless; rubbish; refuse
especially, loppings and leaves of trees, bruised sugar cane, or the like
a worthless person
a collar, leash, or halter used to restrain a dog in pursuing game
to free from trash, or worthless matter; hence, to lop; to crop, as to trash the rattoons of sugar cane
to treat as trash, or worthless matter; hence, to spurn, humiliate, or crush
to hold back by a trash or leash, as a dog in pursuing game; hence, to retard, encumber, or restrain; to clog; to hinder vexatiously
to follow with violence and trampling
Trash is a 1970 American film directed and written by Paul Morrissey. The movie stars Joe Dallesandro, transsexual Holly Woodlawn and Jane Forth. Dallesandro had previously starred in several other Andy Warhol/Paul Morrissey films such as The Loves of Ondine, Lonesome Cowboys, San Diego Surf, and Flesh. Dallesandro was Morrissey's preferred leading man. Holly makes her screen debut in this film; director George Cukor famously instigated a write-in campaign to have her nominated for an Academy Award which didn't materialize. Jane Forth, a 17-year-old model, also makes her debut in this film. She would shortly afterwards appear on the cover of Look magazine. The film also features other Warhol superstars such as Andrea Feldman and Geri Miller. Sissy Spacek also made a quick uncredited appearance as 'a girl who sits at the bar' but was cut from the final film. The film features graphic scenes of intravenous drug use, sex, and frontal nudity.
The New Hacker's Dictionary
To destroy the contents of (said of a data structure). The most common of the family of near-synonyms including mung, mangle, scribble, and roach.
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
A woman trash is another one treasure.
One man's trash ends up another man's wife.
It's completely fabricated. Complete trash, garbage.
I don't have any place to put my trash, it's horrible.
We just need to get rid of him and throw him in the trash.
Images & Illustrations of Trash
Translations for Trash
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- affald, affaldscontainer, skrammelDanish
- Müll, Abfall, Mülleimer, verhauen, Papierkorb, wegwerfenGerman
- caneca, papelera, basuraSpanish
- [[heittää]] [[pois]], halveksia, heittää menemään, roskakori, roska, halventaa, sotkea, löylyttää, rökittää, heittää [[roskiin]], [[pitää]] [[kytkettynä]], ylenkatsoa, roskaväkiFinnish
- [[corbeille]] à [[papier]], corbeille, déchetFrench
- ôffalWestern Frisian
- कूड़ेदान, कूड़ाHindi
- fatraHaitian Creole
- աղբ, զիբիլի յաշիկ, աղբաման, զիբիլ, թափթփուկArmenian
- spazzatura, cassonetto, scartare, robaccia, feccia, immondizia, rifiuti, mondezza, porcheriaItalian
- PoubelleLuxembourgish, Letzeburgesch
- prul, kapotmaken, vuilnis, vuilnisbak, stukslaan, vuilDutch
- søppel, boss, avfallNorwegian
- tsʼiilzéíNavajo, Navaho
- lixo, lixeiraPortuguese
- deșeu, coș de hârtii, gunoi, rămășițe, reziduu, lucru nevaloros, rebutRomanian
- дрянь, отродье, отребье, мусор, ерунда, халтура, швальRussian
- smet, koš, smetnjakSlovene
- papperskorg, slänga, [[kasta]] [[bort]], skräpSwedish
Get even more translations for Trash »
Find a translation for the Trash definition in other languages:
Select another language: