This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word ECS
Écs is a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Hungary.
Écs was first mentioned in 1172 as Esu, Echu. In the middle age it was the property of little nobles, later of the Pannonhalma Abbey. During the Ottoman invasion, the Cseszneky, Oross and Siey families were the most important landlords in Écs.
Find a translation for the ECS definition in other languages: