Definitions for CRAPkræp
This page provides all possible meanings and translations of the word CRAP
crap, dirt, shit, shite, poop, turd(noun)
obscene terms for feces
bullshit, bull, Irish bull, horseshit, shit, crap, dogshit(verb)
obscene words for unacceptable behavior
"I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make(verb)
have a bowel movement
"The dog had made in the flower beds"
In the game of craps, a first throw of the dice in which the total is two, three, or twelve, in which case the caster loses. Also called craps.
British National Corpus
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'CRAP' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2547
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Thank you, brother, that is crap.
Ninety percent of everything is crap.
We may have a crap budget, but we're going to make it better.
Everyone in the room was like, ‘Holy crap,’ it was mind blowing.
You can not separate the blight and crap that's out here from death.
Images & Illustrations of CRAP
Translations for CRAP
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- poef, kakAfrikaans
- лайно, глупостиBulgarian
- Kacke, Unsinn, ScheißeGerman
- mierda, basuraSpanish
- sitt, pask, jama, saastEstonian
- paska, roska, kakka, soopaFinnish
- crotte, merdeFrench
- crusca, cacata, cazzata, cagata, ciofeca, cacca, porcheria, escrementi, sciocchezza, cesso, merda, schifezza, stronzataItalian
- მძღნერი, დებილობა, უაზრობა, ნაგავი, ნონსენსი, სუსტიGeorgian
- poep, kaf, rotzooiDutch
- gówno, pierdoły, szajs, badziewie, dziadostwo, kurde, łajnoPolish
- caca, bosta, porcaria, merda, besteiraPortuguese
- căcat, rahat, porcărieRomanian
- говно, мякина, хрень, чёрт, фигня, отстой, чушь, чепуха, блядь, гомно, дерьмоRussian
- ตกกระป๋อง, อุจจาระ, ห่วยThai
Get even more translations for CRAP »
Find a translation for the CRAP definition in other languages:
Select another language: