crap, dirt, shit, shite, poop, turd(noun)
obscene terms for feces
bullshit, bull, Irish bull, horseshit, shit, crap, dogshit(verb)
obscene words for unacceptable behavior
"I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make(verb)
have a bowel movement
"The dog had made in the flower beds"
In the game of craps, a first throw of the dice in which the total is two, three, or twelve, in which case the caster loses. Also called craps.
What does CRAP stand for? -- Explore the various meanings for the CRAP acronym on the Abbreviations.com website.
British National Corpus
Written Corpus Frequency
Rank popularity for the word 'CRAP' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2547
The numerical value of CRAP in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
The numerical value of CRAP in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
It was willing to buy what it called 'crap' loans from originators just to get there.
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.
Master Chekhov says Man is what he believes. From here we conclude that when Man believes in a crap, Man becomes a crap!
It was a wonderful performance and it was really moving, and a lot of people gave me a lot of crap for it -- a single tear.
Harry Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
Images & Illustrations of CRAP
Translations for CRAP
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- poef, kakAfrikaans
- лайно, глупостиBulgarian
- Kacke, Unsinn, ScheißeGerman
- mierda, basuraSpanish
- sitt, pask, jama, saastEstonian
- paska, roska, kakka, soopaFinnish
- crotte, merdeFrench
- crusca, cacata, cazzata, cagata, ciofeca, cacca, porcheria, escrementi, sciocchezza, cesso, merda, schifezza, stronzataItalian
- მძღნერი, დებილობა, უაზრობა, ნაგავი, ნონსენსი, სუსტიGeorgian
- poep, kaf, rotzooiDutch
- gówno, pierdoły, szajs, badziewie, dziadostwo, kurde, łajnoPolish
- caca, bosta, porcaria, merda, besteiraPortuguese
- căcat, rahat, porcărieRomanian
- говно, мякина, хрень, чёрт, фигня, отстой, чушь, чепуха, блядь, гомно, дерьмоRussian
- ตกกระป๋อง, อุจจาระ, ห่วยThai
Get even more translations for CRAP »
Find a translation for the CRAP definition in other languages:
Select another language: