release or vent
"unleash one's anger"
release from a leash
"unleash the dogs in the park"
unleash, let loose, loose(verb)
turn loose or free from restraint
"let loose mines"; "Loose terrible plagues upon humanity"
To free from a leash, or as from a leash
He unleashed his dog in the park.
to let go; to release
He unleashed his fury.
To strike; kick
to free from a leash, or as from a leash; to let go; to release; as, to unleash dogs
Chambers 20th Century Dictionary
un-lēsh′, v.t. to free from a leash, to let go.
The numerical value of unleash in Chaldean Numerology is: 1
The numerical value of unleash in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
Unleash Your Creativity. -Aaron Jhinkoo
Unleash the potential that is in another and you unleash the potential that is in you.
Tremendous energy lies within each one of us. Alas! We don’t discover and unleash it and when we die, we lose it because we didn’t use it.
She feared the consequences of Europe dividing again, hated the idea of building walls, and worried about the dynamics that that could unleash.
Trump needs to unleash the Treasury Department to investigate Chinese companies and banks, tell them it's not going to be allowed and fine them.
Images & Illustrations of unleash
Translations for unleash
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- desfermar, desencadenarCatalan, Valencian
- [[von]] [[der]] [[Leine]] [[lassen]], entfesselnGerman
- desencadenar, destraillarSpanish
- laskea irti, päästää valloilleen, päästää irtiFinnish
- ontketenen, vrijlaten, loslatenDutch
- desencadear, separar, soltarPortuguese
- [[спустить]] [[с]] [[привязь, [[спускать]] [[с]] [[привязь, выпустить, выпускатьRussian
- pustiti s lanca, razobručiti, odvezatiSerbo-Croatian
Get even more translations for unleash »
Find a translation for the unleash definition in other languages:
Select another language: