toddler, yearling, tot, bambino(noun)
a young child
A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking.
A traffic cone.
Origin: – literally “one who walks unsteadily”, hence a young child (not yet able to walk steadily).
one who toddles; especially, a young child
A toddler is a child between the ages of one and three. The toddler years are a time of great cognitive, emotional and social development.
The numerical value of toddler in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of toddler in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
He would get up in the morning out of his toddler bed, and he would get very winded.
Driver’s seat? I’m not even in the passenger’s seat! I’m in the back like a toddler in a five-point harness.
While posing as a trusted friend and house guest, McCormack kidnapped his hosts' toddler child and sexually abused the child in local motels and parked cars.
Basically if you have an ounce of CMV awareness you do n’t share food or drink with young children, do n’t kiss them on the face, and wash your hands, if you still want to love on your toddler give them a big hug and kiss them on the top of the head.
It was a little bizarre, at first, playing a mother of that age, you always hope, as an actress, that you can go into [ playing someone that age ] gently, first as a mother to a baby, then to a toddler. Only for Lifetime Lesbian Vampire Movie and for James Franco ' would I play a mother of this age.
Images & Illustrations of toddler
Translations for toddler
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- طفل في أول مشية, طفل صغيرArabic
- batole, dopravní kuželCzech
- Kleinkind, Lübecker Hütchen, Verkehrshütchen, Verkehrsleitkegel, Haberkornhütchen, Pylon, Verkehrsstöggel, Knirps, LeitkegelGerman
- niño, niñitoSpanish
- napero, ipana, paapero, sulkukartio, taaperoFinnish
- bambin, cône de chantier, plot, bambineFrench
- beukerWestern Frisian
- פעוט, זאטוטHebrew
- piccola, bambina, trotterellino, bambino, birillo, piccolo, trottolinoItalian
- 幼児, 子供Japanese
- maluszek, maluchPolish
- cone, criancinha, criança pequenaPortuguese
- copil micRomanian
- ребёнок, карапуз, дитя, ползунокRussian
- дитина, що починає ходитиUkrainian
Get even more translations for toddler »
Find a translation for the toddler definition in other languages:
Select another language: