railway station, railroad station, railroad terminal, train station, train depot(noun)
terminal where trains load or unload passengers or goods
A place where trains stop for passengers to embark and disembark.
The numerical value of railway station in Chaldean Numerology is: 4
The numerical value of railway station in Pythagorean Numerology is: 7
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
A suspect was running from the exit of the railway station and chasing a woman and child who fell on the ground, it was really dangerous and we were afraid we would hurt (them).
We Hungarians, if we want to continue to be able to move freely within Europe, we must protect our borders and must enforce meeting EU rules at the Budapest eastern railway station as well.
They occupied a railway station, they refused to be fingerprinted, they did not cooperate and they refused to enter facilities where they could receive care, such as food, water, shelter or medical treatment. They have rebelled against Hungarian law.
This is not the first time Russia experiences barbaric terrorist crime, usually without any obvious internal or external causes, the way it was with the explosion at the railway station in Volgograd at the end of 2013. we remember everything and everyone.
I would like to thank the Hungarian police because in recent days there has been a de facto rebellion among illegal migrants, they occupied a railway station, they refused to be fingerprinted, they did not cooperate and they refused to enter facilities where they could receive care, such as food, water, shelter or medical treatment. They have rebelled against Hungarian law.
Images & Illustrations of railway station
Translations for railway station
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- محطة, محطة قطار, محطة السكك الحديديةArabic
- чыгуначная станцыяBelarusian
- железопътна гараBulgarian
- nádraží, železniční stanice, staniceCzech
- gorsaf, gorsaf rheilfforddWelsh
- jernbanestation, banegård, togstationDanish
- Eisenbahnhof, BahnhofGerman
- σιδηροδρομικός σταθμόςGreek
- estación, estación de ferrocarrilSpanish
- ایستگاه راه آهنPersian
- juna-asema, rautatieasemaFinnish
- gare de chemin de fer, gare, gare ferroviaireFrench
- תחנת רכבתHebrew
- रेलवे स्टेशनHindi
- pályaudvar, vasútállomásHungarian
- sporgarður, lestarstöð, járnbrautarstöð, brautarstöðIcelandic
- stazione ferroviaria, stazioneItalian
- 鉄道駅, 駅Japanese
- 철도역, 역, 기차역Korean
- железничка станицаMacedonian
- төмөр замын буудалMongolian
- stesen kereta apiMalay
- togstasjon, jernbanestasjonNorwegian
- jernbanestasjon, jarnbanestasjonNorwegian Nynorsk
- dworzec kolejowy, dworzecPolish
- estação de tremPortuguese
- станция, вокзал, железнодорожная станцияRussian
- станица, železnička stanica, железничка станица, жељезничка станица, stanica, željeznička stanicaSerbo-Croatian
- železničná stanica, nádražieSlovak
- železniška postajaSlovene
- tågstation, järnvägsstationSwedish
- stesheni ya treniSwahili
- สถานีรถไฟ, สถานีThai
- tren istasyonuTurkish
- станція, залізнична станціяUkrainian
- ga, nhà ga, nhà ga hành kháchVietnamese
Get even more translations for railway station »
Find a translation for the railway station definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these railway station definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"railway station." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2018. Web. 24 Feb. 2018. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/railway station>.