sweetened beverage of diluted lemon juice
A still beverage consisting of lemon and sugar, sometimes ice, and water, used mainly as a refreshment.
A carbonated beverage made from lemon or artificial lemon flavouring/flavoring, water and sugar.
a beverage consisting of lemon juice mixed with water and sweetened
Origin: [F. limonade; cf. Sp. limonada, It. limonata. See Lemon.]
Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink. In different parts of the world, the name has different meanings. In North America, lemonade is usually made from lemon juice, water, and sugar and is often home-made. In the United Kingdom and some other English-speaking countries, lemonade is a commercially-produced, lemon-flavored, carbonated, sweetened soft drink. Although lemonade is usually non-alcoholic, in recent years alcoholic versions of lemonade have become popular in various countries.
Song lyrics by lemonade -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by lemonade on the Lyrics.com website.
The numerical value of lemonade in Chaldean Numerology is: 7
The numerical value of lemonade in Pythagorean Numerology is: 6
Examples of lemonade in a Sentence
If you have a lemon, make lemonade.
Try sparkling water with a splash of pomegranate juice or lemonade.
I always had a lemonade stands [as a kid], and I shoveled snow [to earn money].
I wanted to make money for him, $100, maybe $120, selling lemonade and popsicles.
Even though I'm on welfare, I would donate to Trump, and my kids would run a lemonade stand to help elect him.
Images & Illustrations of lemonade
Popularity rank by frequency of use
Translations for lemonade
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- llimonada, gasosaCatalan, Valencian
- Limo, Zitrone, Limonade, BrauseGerman
- gaseosa de limón, limonadaSpanish
- sitruunasooda, sitruunamehu, limonadiFinnish
- limonade, citronnadeFrench
- limonadeWestern Frisian
- deoch-liomaidScottish Gaelic
- limun, sari limau, sitrunIndonesian
- sítrónudrykkur, límonaðiIcelandic
- лимонада, газозаMacedonian
- limonade, kwastDutch
- sitronbrus, limonadeNorwegian
- soda limonada, limonadaPortuguese
- лимонад, газировкаRussian
- лимуна́да, limunádaSerbo-Croatian
- maji ya limauSwahili
- limonata, gazoz, limonlu gazozTurkish
Get even more translations for lemonade »
Find a translation for the lemonade definition in other languages:
Select another language: