a Muslim who is involved in a jihad
One who participates in a jihad, a mujahid.
pertaining to the Islamic fundamentalist doctrine of jihadism
The numerical value of jihadist in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of jihadist in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
We have reason to believe that the young Montrealers wanted to travel abroad to join jihadist groups.
You cannot have a stable Syria without jihadist elements on the ground as long as Bashar al-Assad is in power.
The notion that a radical jihadist who is on a no-fly list is going to walk into a local gun shop to purchase a gun is absurd.
We have dealt with a very large number of cases of dangerous individuals from the jihadist world but there is no list of 100 names.
I mean, I don’t want to pay money to jihadist groups or other terrorists that continue their existence, but I sure do want my son home.
Images & Illustrations of jihadist
Translations for jihadist
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- جهادية, جهادي, مجاهدArabic
- dschihadistisch, Mudjahed, Mudschahed, Dschihadist, DschihadistinGerman
- muyahid, yihadistaSpanish
- moudjahid, djihadiste, mujâhidFrench
- ムジャーヒド, ムジャーヒディーンJapanese
- 무자히드, 무자헤딘Korean
- jihadi, jihadistaPortuguese
- душман, басмач, моджахедRussian
- муџахѐдӣн, mudžahèdīnSerbo-Croatian
- jihadist, jihadistiskSwedish
Get even more translations for jihadist »
Find a translation for the jihadist definition in other languages:
Select another language: