hardworking, industrious, tireless, untiring(adj)
characterized by hard work and perseverance
Of a person, taking their work seriously and doing it well and rapidly.
The numerical value of hardworking in Chaldean Numerology is: 2
The numerical value of hardworking in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2
Sample Sentences & Example Usage
She's smart, she's hardworking, she's giving it all she's got.
It's scary. ninety-nine percent of Muslims are hardworking, good people.
Don’t ever eat your bread without remembering the hardworking peasants!
We came here to tell Mr. Trump that we’re not criminals and we’re hardworking people.
He's just a beautiful artist, joel is powerful, he's hardworking (and) loves to go for it.
Images & Illustrations of hardworking
Translations for hardworking
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary
- егәрле, эшсәнBashkir
- treballadorCatalan, Valencian
- arbeitsam, fleißig, eifrigGerman
- industrieux, diligentFrench
- dèanadachScottish Gaelic
- cītīgs, uzcītīgs, strādīgs, čakls, centīgsLatvian
- vlijtig, ijverigDutch
- trabalhador, trabalha duroPortuguese
- laborios, harnic, diligent, sârguincios, muncitorRomanian
- работящий, прилежный, усердный, трудолюбивыйRussian
- trudoljubiva, trudoljubivSerbo-Croatian
- idog, flitig, arbetsamSwedish
- میہنتی, محنتیUrdu
- chăm chỉVietnamese
Get even more translations for hardworking »
Find a translation for the hardworking definition in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss these hardworking definitions with the community:
Word of the Day
Would you like us to send you a FREE new word definition delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography:
"hardworking." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2018. Web. 25 Feb. 2018. <https://www.definitions.net/definition/hardworking>.